Captain Comics (243)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mummies I'd Like to Film: Here are the important dates in pop culture mummies

By Andrew A. Smith Tribune Content Agency With the release of The Mummy on June 9, Universal launches its “Dark Universe” – a series of int…

Started by Captain Comics

12 Jun 12
Reply by Richard Willis

'Guardians' 2 returns old favorites -- and creates new ones

By Andrew A. Smith Tribune Content Agency The proudly quirky Guardians of the Galaxy return for Vol. 2 May 5, doing what they do best: Taki…

14 Jun 4
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

Fall 2017 (and 2018) shows GeekTV is here to stay

By Andrew A. Smith Tribune Content Agency Spring is when a young person’s fancy turns to TV schedules – and if you’re into geek culture, 20…

3 May 22
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Need more aliens? Dark Horse will provide

By Andrew A. SmithTribune Content Agency Are you as eager for Alien: Covenant as a face-hugger scuttling from its egg? As hungry for the la…

0 May 19

8 Fun Facts about King Arthur before watching 'Legend of the Sword'

Courtesy of Warner Bros. Pictures Arthur (Charles Hunnam) doing what Arthur does best: Pulling a sword from a stone. By Andrew A. Smith Tr…

12 May 16
Reply by Captain Comics

'Logan' only loosely based on pre-X-isting X-comics

Photo Credit: Ben Rothstein Logan/Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) tries to protect the young mutant Laura (Dafne Keen ) in Logan.  By Andrew A.…

9 May 1
Reply by Detective 445

Marvel Universe to reboot in 'Secret Wars'

Secret Wars kicks off with Secret Wars #0, a free prologue arriving on May 2, Free Comic Book Day. Copyright Marvel Entertainment Inc.   Th…

49 Apr 22
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Ruh Roh! In DC's new 'Scooby Apocalypse,' the monsters are real

By Andrew A. SmithTribune Content Agency “I’d have gotten away with it, if it wasn’t for those darn kids!” That phrase is so iconic, some p…

2 Apr 16
Reply by Ronald Morgan

From comics to crime noir: Archie's Alex Segura brings his Miami P.I. back in 'Dangerous Ends'

By Andrew A. SmithTribune Content Agency From Batista’s Cuba to modern Florida. From street gangs to dirty cops. From Miami’s upscale neigh…

0 Apr 8

'Future Quest' is everything that's great about comics and Saturday morning cartoons

By Andrew A. Smith Tribune Content Agency If you don’t like Future Quest, you just don’t like comics. I’ve said that a dozen times in vario…

6 Apr 3
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service