Deck Log (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deck Log Entry # 185 The Trouble with Harriet

Raise your hand if you believe that the character of Aunt Harriet was created by the producers of the Batman television series, which ran f…

Started by Commander Benson

15 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Fraser Sherman

Deck Log Entry # 172 Supplemental: Luthor v. Superboy Reference Key

I’m not really an idea man, so when the notion of Lex Luthor taking Superboy to civil court occurred to me, I got excited.  While I have my…

12 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Richard Willis

Deck Log Entry # 172 You Be the Jury! Luthor v. Superboy (Part Six)

“Mr. Aldrich, you may proceed with your closing argument.”   hank you, your honour.  Members of the jury, fellow citizens o…

27 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Deck Log Entry # 171 You Be the Jury! Luthor v. Superboy (Part Five)

“Owwwww!  Let go of me, you flatfoots!  That caped creep is lying through his teeth!  What kind of kangaroo court is this?”…

27 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Deck Log Entry # 170 You Be the Jury! Luthor v. Superboy (Part Four)

“Mr. Barton, is the defence ready to proceed?”   “We are, your honour.”   “In that case, before we begin, the court wishes to…

21 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Deck Log Entry # 169 You Be the Jury! Luthor v. Superboy (Part Three)

“Your honour, before the plaintiff is excused, I’d like to re-direct.”   “Go ahead, Mr. Aldrich.”   “Thank you, sir.  Now, L…

7 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Deck Log Entry # 168 You Be the Jury! Luthor v. Superboy (Part Two)

“Good morning, all.  Baliff, are all of the parties present?”   “They are, your honour.”   “Very well.  Mr. Aldrich, your…

46 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Deck Log Entry # 166 You Be the Jury! Luthor v. Superboy (Part One)

“Good morning.”   “Good morning, your honour.”   “Good morning, judge.”   “First, as to the matter of the plaintiff’s pre-tr…

31 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Deck Log Entry # 184 The Silver-Age Challenge---So, You Think You Know the Batman? Answers!

Three . . . two . . . one.   Step back.  Hands in the air.   Wow!  Lots of comments on this one.   I love that.  Philip Portelli had posted…

22 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Richard Willis

Deck Log Entry # 183 The Silver-Age Challenge---So, You Think You Know the Batman?

The summer-quiz bug bit me again, gang, although I have to admit, the season almost got by me.  I got the idea for a couple of really good…

91 Sep 13, 2015
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service