General Comics Discussions (5,587)

Featured Discussions

2017: Your Favorite Things

In previous years, this was a memory box so we didn't miss any good nominations for the Cappies. With the Cappies hypertimed away, that doe…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)Latest Reply

A link to Border Mutt's "Links for Reviews ... Re-Read Threads ... Other Round Table Links"

Hey all!  Our pal Border Mutt has put together a very impressive thread with links to all of the various reviews and re-read threads, as we…

Started by John DunbarLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Villains that stayed reformed

I was thinking recently about the sandman, and his attempts to reform. Same for Emma Frost. Of course, they wee turned evil again, so that'…

Started by Randy Jackson

6 1 hour ago
Reply by Dave Elyea

Thoughts on possible future re-reading threads

Over the years here at the Comics Cave there have been a large number of re-reading threads.  Several different Legionnaires have tackled v…

Started by John Dunbar

34 3 hours ago
Reply by John Dunbar

DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

It looks like DC Comics are using the Omnibus format as their current way to collect classic material in chronological order.  In the past,…

Started by John Dunbar

251 16 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

Lockjaw and the Pet Avengers #1, which was really good ("There will be no eating of teammates."), and G.I. Joe: Cobra #1-3. People who know…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

3850 on Sunday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

A while back, I logged some week-to-week posts on DC’s digital reprint program through Comixology. It’s been a while, and their digital off…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

267 on Saturday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

Every week, one item or another in my pull and hold stands out for me above the rest in one way or another. Sometimes it’s a periodical, so…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

398 on Saturday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

Infinity Countdown begins

Given the Avengers movie this summer, there's likely to be moat than usual interest in this series. Here's a checklist provided by Marvel.…

Started by Captain Comics

2 on Friday
Reply by Captain Comics

Big Digital Comics Sale

Today and Tomorrow (Wednesday & Thurs), Comixology is having a big sale on its Digital comics. If you've any interest -- I'm going to b…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

116 on Thursday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Today's Purchases

Archie #2 Doctor Who: Four Doctors #2 Spider-Verse #4 What'd you buy?

Started by The Baron

270 Jan 10
Reply by The Baron

Dark Nights: Metal --SPOILERS

Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man on July 16, 2017 at 11:43pm I get the feeling Snyder has started his own universe here. As much as…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

64 Jan 8
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service