General Comics Discussions (6,154)

Featured Discussions

Your Favorite Things of the Year! (Est. 2017)

In previous years, this was a memory box so we didn't miss any good nominations for the Cappies. With the Cappies hypertimed away, that doe…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)Latest Reply

A link to Border Mutt's "Links for Reviews ... Re-Read Threads ... Other Round Table Links"

Hey all!  Our pal Border Mutt has put together a very impressive thread with links to all of the various reviews and re-read threads, as we…

Started by John DunbarLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TEEN TITANS (1976-79)

After being cancelled in 1972, the Teen Titans made a couple of appearances in Brave & Bold as its members went their separate ways. Ho…

Started by Philip Portelli

145 2 hours ago
Reply by Dave Elyea

This Week in Comics: Jan. 25-31, 2021

GENRE TV Snowpiercer, season 2 premiere, "The Time of Two Engines" (TNT, Jan. 25) Now with more Sean Bean! The Expanse, "Winnipesaukee" (A…

Started by Captain Comics

5 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Walt Simonson's Thor

This will be a discussion of Walt Simonson’s run on Thor. I’ll be covering issues of Thor from 337-382, as well as the Balder the Brave min…

Started by Randy Jackson

66 4 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

Report what comic books you have read today--and tell us a little something about it while you're here!

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

6118 4 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Post-Kirby Fantastic Four

The last time I did a comprehensive FF re-read I stopped with the last of the Kirby issues (or rather the first two of the four Romita issu…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

10 7 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Post-Ditko Doctor Strange

"In my younger and more vulnerable years," when I was actively seeking to build my comic book collection (as opposed to merely maintain it…

18 9 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Randy Jackson reads Christopher Priest's Black Panther

As the title suggests, I'll be reading Christopher Priest's groundbreaking run on Marvel's Black Panther. I'll be specifically reading Blac…

Started by Randy Jackson

32 yesterday
Reply by Randy Jackson

Post-Kirby Thor

The last time I did a comprehensive Thor re-read I stopped with the last of the Kirby issues (or rather the last volume of MMW Thor which h…

10 on Saturday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Marshall Rogers Detective Comics issues with original logo

This is cool: A graphic designer reworked the Marshall Rogers issues of Detective Comics, putting in the classic Golden Age logo. From the…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 on Saturday
Reply by Philip Portelli

This Week in Comics: Jan. 18-24, 2021

GENRE TV Justice League (movie, Cartoon Network, 6 p.m. ET/PT, Jan. 18) The Expanse, "Hard Vacuum" (Amazon Prime, Jan. 20) Riverdale, seaso…

Started by Captain Comics

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service