General Comics Discussions (5,958)

Featured Discussions

Your Favorite Things of the Year! (Est. 2017)

In previous years, this was a memory box so we didn't miss any good nominations for the Cappies. With the Cappies hypertimed away, that doe…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)Latest Reply

A link to Border Mutt's "Links for Reviews ... Re-Read Threads ... Other Round Table Links"

Hey all!  Our pal Border Mutt has put together a very impressive thread with links to all of the various reviews and re-read threads, as we…

Started by John DunbarLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Title Alerts

Did you just pick up a new title at the comic shop and want to let people know about it? Here's a thread to tout your new faves. I picked…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

14 21 hours ago
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

RIP Kazuo Koike

I've just read that Kazuo Koike passed away on Wednesday at the age of 82. He was best known for writing Lone Wolf and Cub and Crying Freem…

Started by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

2 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

On the Chopping Block

Even though issues 1 and 2 didn't overly impress me, I was planning on sticking with Flash: Rebirth out of faith that Geoff Johns would ult…

Started by Alan M.

664 yesterday

That Batman Comics Thread

Okay, here's a thread for a discussion all Batman comic books. If you have anything to say about current Batman comics, old Batman comics,…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

96 yesterday

Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

A while back, I logged some week-to-week posts on DC’s digital reprint program through Comixology. It’s been a while, and their digital off…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

482 yesterday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

Report what comic books you have read today--and tell us a little something about it while you're here!

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

5142 on Friday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RIP Monkey Punch

Story Kazuhiko Katō, better known by his pseudonym "Monkey Punch", has passed away.  He was most famous for creating the manga Lupin III. I…

Started by The Baron

0 on Tuesday

EC Archives: How close are we to the end?

The arrival of Weird Fantasy Vol. 3 had the usual effect series collections have on me, making me wonder how close we were to finishing tha…

Started by Captain Comics

60 Apr 16
Reply by Richard Willis

Aquaman Archives.

Can someone tell me if an Aquaman Archives Volume 2 exists? A national book chain has such a book listed on it's website, complete with ISB…

Started by john brezina

5 Apr 14
Reply by Detective 445

" SPIDER-MAN " comic strip goes for reruns...not Roy.

The American Cartoonist has posted a notice (I can't link) that the King Features Syndicate THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN newspaper strip will s…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

34 Apr 13
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service