General Comics Discussions (5,531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

A while back, I logged some week-to-week posts on DC’s digital reprint program through Comixology. It’s been a while, and their digital off…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

172 on Wednesday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

Who Was Your Artist?

The "How Did You Get Into Comics?" thread made me think of a question I heard on a podcast earlier. Who was the artist that you first recog…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

23 on Monday
Reply by Captain Comics

How Did You Get Into Comics?

We’re all comics fans here, and some of us have been circling around this community for a very long time. I don’t know that we’ve ever disc…

Started by Randy Jackson

10 on Monday
Reply by doc photo

Did anyone read the issue where Wonder Woman teamed up with Jerry Lewis?

One of the comics picked up yesterday had an in-house add for The Adventures of Jerry Lewis.  On the cover it shows him facing a barbaria…

Started by Mark S. Ogilvie

5 on Monday
Reply by Lee Semmens

Secret Empire (SPOILERS)

Secret Empire 0 pulls together threads from several different books which constitute the prologue. They are convenientl…

Started by Detective 445

183 on Monday
Reply by Horn'd One

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…” There are some interesting threads on this forum, already, covering issues of Marvel’s early series –…

Started by Richard Mantle

1145 on Monday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

Difference between a comic show and a comic convention

I think I like the shows.  45 minutes to park, 20 minutes in line and the attachments will show the crowds.  Forget seeing any of the cele…

Started by Mark S. Ogilvie

2 Aug 12
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

That Legion of Super-Heroes Thread

I am really hoping that we will get a new Legion of Super-Heroes in the next year, and I hope they will stick with one version for more tha…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

77 Aug 12
Reply by Captain Comics

Roaring Jungle Tales!

Showcase #66, featuring B’wana Beast (DC, Feb. 1967) “The Birth of B’wana Beast” Written by Bob Haney? Pencils by Mike Sekowsky. Inks by…

Started by Luke Blanchard

52 Aug 12
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Can you identify this comic?

I cannot find a thread like this one. If there's a thread like this one, feel free to move this comment. Anyone think of an old comic you r…

Started by JD DeLuzio

4 Aug 12
Reply by JD DeLuzio

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service