General Comics Discussions (6,011)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

AVENGERS. “And There Came Another Day…” There are some interesting threads on this forum, already covering issues of Marvel’s early series…

Started by Richard Mantle

1878 18 hours ago
Reply by Fred W. Hill

WHY ISN'T SILVER AGE MARVEL AS WACKY AS SILVER AGE DC?

They were aimed at roughly the same age group, though some DC titles skewed younger than others.  Yet Marvel in the 60s only occasionally…

Started by Gene Phillips

6 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

Infinity OGNs (Plus)

Cap suggested twice that I lead this discussion, so here it is. I decided at the last minute to put these series in a thread of their own r…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

28 yesterday
Reply by Capn Trips

Kevin Feige, Disney+ and other news

Kevin Feige takes over the world Deadline has a story about Kevin Feige taking over Marvel Comics. The tl;dr is that Feige is become Chief…

Started by Captain Comics

3 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

Stan Lee elder abuse?

As various news outlets have reported,  there have been unfortunate developments in 95-year old Stan Lee's life lately.    To start with un…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

37 on Saturday
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

I’ve probably mentioned on more than one occasion that Jonathan Hickman is one of my favorite writers. I consider his runs on Avengers and…

Started by Detective 445

122 on Saturday
Reply by Captain Comics

Thoughts On These Comic Books?

One of the most noteworthy threads here at the Comics Round Table is the What Comic Books Have You Read Today? thread.  It was started over…

Started by John Dunbar

28 on Friday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Your Favorite Things of the Year! (Est. 2017)

In previous years, this was a memory box so we didn't miss any good nominations for the Cappies. With the Cappies hypertimed away, that doe…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

122 on Friday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Ron Ely's wife, son, killed.

Ron Ely, the star of the 60s NBC TARZAN series and the George Pal DOC SAVAGE movie, has had a horrible tragedy  His wife of 35 years was st…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

1 on Thursday
Reply by Richard Willis

EC Archives: How close are we to the end?

The arrival of Weird Fantasy Vol. 3 had the usual effect series collections have on me, making me wonder how close we were to finishing tha…

Started by Captain Comics

104 on Thursday
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service