General Comics Discussions (5,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Marvel Legacy Spoiler Thread

I wanted to post a few thoughts on this one-shot book without sprinkling too many spoilers in other threads.  I don't think I'll have the e…

Started by Detective 445

124 Dec 11
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Emma Beeby and Ariela Kristantina Pull Back the Curtain on the Controversial Historical Figure in “Mata Hari”

BERGER BOOKS INTRODUCES THE ORIGINAL FEMME FATALE Emma Beeby and Ariela Kristantina Pull Back the Curtain on the Controversial Historical F…

Started by Captain Comics

1 Dec 9
Reply by Captain Comics

How Old Would Comics Characters Be If They Aged Normally? (And What Would They Be Doing Now?)

We begin with Green Lantern Hal Jordan, who first appeared in 1959, which is 58 years ago.   Well, the first question we have to answer is…

Started by The Baron

36 Dec 8
Reply by Richard Willis

She's beautiful. She's deadly. She's Vampironica!

Vampironica's out for blood as a new Archie Horror series launches this March from Greg & Megan Smallwood She's beautiful. She's deadly…

3 Dec 8
Reply by Captain Comics

FREE! AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER #675 SPECIAL PREVIEW!

FREE! AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER #675 SPECIAL PREVIEW! For only 24 hours, fans can read the first 13 pages in a special digital comic preview!…

0 Dec 8

TITAN ANNOUNCES THE FOREVER WAR COMIC BOOK SEQUEL ADAPTATION

TITAN ANNOUNCES THE FOREVER WAR COMIC BOOK SEQUEL ADAPTATION! Sci-Fi Master Joe Haldeman’s Interstellar War Intensifies With New Comics!…

2 Dec 8
Reply by doc photo

I get to talk about comics!

I have been invited to participate in a scholarly panel discussion on "The Philosophy of Comic Culture: How the Ubiquity of Comics Speak to…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Dec 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

2017: Your Favorite Things

In previous years, this was a memory box so we didn't miss any good nominations for the Cappies. With the Cappies hypertimed away, that doe…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

28 Dec 7
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

Marvel announces return of The New Mutants

Marvel Announces The Return of The NEW MUTANTS Members of the New Mutants and X-Factor join together in this terrifying tale! New York, N…

9 Dec 6
Reply by Captain Comics

I get to write about comics!

Most of you know I've been a journalist, mostly as a copy editor, for many, many moons. I did start out as a reporter for a not-even-semi-m…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

75 Dec 5
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service