General Comics Discussions (5,983)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

R.I.P. Ernie Colón

I just saw this on Facebook: Ernie Colón 35 mins ·  I’m posting today with a heavy heart. The extraordinary Ernie Colón passed away…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

2 Aug 9
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Comic Book Sales Trends

I've changed the title of this thread from "Comic Book Sales Trends in 2016" because I keep coming back to it. My friendly neighborhood co…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

123 Aug 9
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Ms. Tree Collected

I just learned that Titan Comics is putting out new collections of Max Allen Collins & Terry Beatty's Ms. Tree comics, with the first v…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

5 Aug 9
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

New Title Alerts

Did you just pick up a new title at the comic shop and want to let people know about it? Here's a thread to tout your new faves. I picked…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

57 Aug 8
Reply by Detective 445

All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

I didn't entirely get the intended construction of the jokes in the Sunday Bizzaro (Sp??) strip yesterday .   ( The strip appars to be not…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

432 Aug 6
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

It looks like DC Comics are using the Omnibus format as their current way to collect classic material in chronological order.  In the past,…

Started by John Dunbar

523 Aug 5
Reply by Fraser Sherman

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…” There are some interesting threads on this forum, already, covering issues of Marvel’s early series –…

Started by Richard Mantle

1172 Aug 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

JUSTICE LEAGUE of AMERICA: The Detroit Era

Justice League of America Annual #2 (12/84)Writer - Gerry Conway Editor - Alan Gold Penciller - Chuck Patton Inker - Dave HuntCover Art – C…

Started by Richard Mantle

74 Aug 4
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

"Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

Every week, one item or another in my pull and hold stands out for me above the rest in one way or another. Sometimes it’s a periodical, so…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

533 Aug 2
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)

I begin with my traditional spoiler space picture of someone who has nothing to do with the topic at hand: Alan Hale Sr. & Jr. (To qu…

Started by The Baron

5 Aug 2
Reply by Mike Parnell

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service