General Comics Discussions (5,475)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

Every week, one item or another in my pull and hold stands out for me above the rest in one way or another. Sometimes it’s a periodical, so…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

279 on Tuesday
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…” There are some interesting threads on this forum, already, covering issues of Marvel’s early series –…

Started by Richard Mantle

1060 on Monday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

AVENGERS. “And There Came Another Day…” There are some interesting threads on this forum, already covering issues of Marvel’s early series…

Started by Richard Mantle

1722 on Saturday
Reply by Ronald Morgan

Can you identify this comic?

I cannot find a thread like this one. If there's a thread like this one, feel free to move this comment. Anyone think of an old comic you r…

Started by JD DeLuzio

3 Mar 16
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Final Crisis: Morrison & Me

This will hopefully be an insightful part of our Grant Morrison Reading Project and a continuation of my own Bat-Journey. As I gather some…

Started by Philip Portelli

163 Mar 15
Reply by Michael Aronson

Horror Stories for Halloween 2016

I thought from now to Halloween I'd do brief reviews of horror comics at random. Please feel free to join me. I'll avoid giving away big t…

Started by Luke Blanchard

228 Mar 15
Reply by Ronald Morgan

Rob Reads The Warlord

Among the things I tend to pick up on my back-issue dives are comics that came out in my “golden age” -- approx. 1976 to 1985 -- but that I…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

29 Mar 12

Spider-Woman by Byrne and Sears?

Doing some research on a different topic and I came across the Spider-Woman series from 1999 by John Byrne and Bart Sears. I never even kne…

Started by Detective 445

5 Mar 12

ALERT! DC Rebirth Spoiler Warning! (Spoilers are in this thread!)

Hey all... just wanted to put anyone who cares on the alert that DC Rebirth spoilers have been leaked on Reddit, and they're starting to sh…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

139 Mar 12
Reply by John DeRubbo

Deadly Class

I am about halfway into the second trade of this book. There is no reason I should be loving this series as much as I am. These characters…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

0 Mar 7

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service