General Comics Discussions (6,028)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Silver and Bronze Quiz! FOES OF THE JLA, part three

As with part two, each question this time has at least two answers: Edit: The above line is mostly true, but it isn't correct for Q.30. Ex…

Started by Luke Blanchard

23 15 hours ago
Reply by Commander Benson

Classic X-Men

The last time I got a wild hair to read X-Men I left off with #110 knowing that #111 is a good jumping on point. #111 begins in medias res…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

98 23 hours ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

Wolverine - "Minus One," #10, "The Shiva Scenario"

WOLVERINE #1: Now that my “Frank Miller Daredevil” discussion is nearing the end of Miller’s first run, I find myself in the mood to read…

13 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Done-In-One Alert!

Just thought this might be a worthwhile thread to have. I've heard some recent books have featured some nice done-in-one stories, and thoug…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

34 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

Hickman's X-Men Project (Spoilers)

I’ve probably mentioned on more than one occasion that Jonathan Hickman is one of my favorite writers. I consider his runs on Avengers and…

Started by Detective 445

161 yesterday
Reply by Luis Olavo de Moura Dantas

On the Chopping Block

Even though issues 1 and 2 didn't overly impress me, I was planning on sticking with Flash: Rebirth out of faith that Geoff Johns would ult…

Started by Alan M.

676 on Thursday
Reply by Richard Willis

Thoughts On These Comic Books?

One of the most noteworthy threads here at the Comics Round Table is the What Comic Books Have You Read Today? thread.  It was started over…

Started by John Dunbar

33 on Wednesday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Little Orphan Annie

I has now been six months since I stepped away from Little Orphan Annie, much longer than I had intended to. It occurs to me that it would…

145 on Wednesday
Reply by The Baron

"Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

Every week, one item or another in my pull and hold stands out for me above the rest in one way or another. Sometimes it’s a periodical, so…

553 on Tuesday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

EC Archives: How close are we to the end?

The arrival of Weird Fantasy Vol. 3 had the usual effect series collections have on me, making me wonder how close we were to finishing tha…

Started by Captain Comics

120 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service