General Comics Discussions (6,111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This Week in Comics: Oct 12-18, 2020

OCT 12-18 Genre TV Next, "File #2" (Fox, Oct. 13) Archer, "The Double Date" (FX, Oct. 14) Star Trek: Discovery, season 3 premiere (CBS All…

Started by Captain Comics

6 Oct 17
Reply by Captain Comics

The Wrath of the Spectre Omnibus

This hefty tome can be broken into three sections (the 1960s, the 1970s and the 1980s), and that's how I'm going to handle it. the introduc…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

10 Oct 15
Reply by Philip Portelli

New reading project

So, I was re-reading some of the old reading project threads I'd done int he past, and it made me want to tackle something new. However, I…

Started by Randy Jackson

5 Oct 15
Reply by Randy Jackson

This Week in Comics: Oct. 5-11, 2020

This post will be updated GENRE TV Next, season 1 premiere, "FILE #1" (Fox, Oct. 6) Swamp Thing, broadcast premiere (CW, Oct. 6) Archer, "…

4 Oct 14
Reply by Captain Comics

Stan Lee elder abuse?

As various news outlets have reported,  there have been unfortunate developments in 95-year old Stan Lee's life lately.    To start with un…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

54 Oct 11
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Wolverine

WOLVERINE #1: Now that my “Frank Miller Daredevil” discussion is nearing the end of Miller’s first run, I find myself in the mood to read…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

17 Oct 9
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

Available July 1, Monthly Anthology Titles Combine All-New Stories by Top DC Writers with Classic Tales from DC’s Deep History Original Sto…

434 Oct 7
Reply by Dave Palmer

Man Dressed as Hulk Destroys Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame Star

I know we don't usually get into politics here, but I felt this story was sufficiently comics-related.

Started by The Baron

6 Oct 3
Reply by JD DeLuzio

This Week in Comics: Sept. 28-Oct 4, 2020

This post will be updated. GENRE TV Archer, “Robot Factory” (FX, Sept. 30) Star Trek: Lower Decks, “Crisis Point” (CBS All Access, Oct. 1)…

0 Sep 24

Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

It looks like DC Comics are using the Omnibus format as their current way to collect classic material in chronological order.  In the past,…

Started by John Dunbar

640 Sep 23
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service