General Comics Discussions (5,488)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2017: Your Favorite Things

In previous years, this was a memory box so we didn't miss any good nominations for the Cappies. With the Cappies hypertimed away, that doe…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

8 Apr 16
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

AVENGERS. “And There Came Another Day…” There are some interesting threads on this forum, already covering issues of Marvel’s early series…

Started by Richard Mantle

1741 Apr 16
Reply by Detective 445

Has anyone read any of the Alterna comics?

Just wondering, these comics I can afford, but no comic shop around me carries them and the response when I asked about them at Newburry…

Started by Mark S. Ogilvie

2 Apr 14
Reply by Richard Willis

Rob Reads The Warlord

Among the things I tend to pick up on my back-issue dives are comics that came out in my “golden age” -- approx. 1976 to 1985 -- but that I…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

38 Apr 13
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Controversy Regarding Indonesian X-Men Artist

Story.   IMO, a dumb thing for him to do. Even setting aside the politics of it, these kinds of things are always spotted by someone.

Started by The Baron

15 Apr 12
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

I'm no comic artist but....

I love to draw.  Specifically I love to draw my favourite silver-age covers. I recreate them, drawing them at approximately double the size…

Started by Steve W

13 Apr 12
Reply by Richard Mantle

Mark Trail - The AWESOMEST Comic Strip Ever

Check out the second panel of today's (August 6th, 2009) strip. Doesn't it look as though the squirrel's hind leg is conversing with a clus…

Started by The Baron

287 Apr 10
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

Randy Jackson reads Captain America

So yeah, another reading project. My Luke Cage project is nearing it's end, so I figured I'd start another. As of right now, I'm not sure…

Started by Randy Jackson

614 Apr 10
Reply by Ronald Morgan

Harold Teen shows up on Dick Tracy strip today.

I've never heard of the strip, but the sudden change to an Archie-sort of style after the Spirit adventure wrapped up yesterday is a bit ja…

Started by Mark S. Ogilvie

9 Apr 9
Reply by Ronald Morgan

Super-siblings!

A thread in the Mr. Silver Age thread (RIGHT HERE) about Lana Lang's occasional little brother reminded me once of something I read about a…

Started by Captain Comics

91 Apr 8
Reply by Ronald Morgan

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service