General Comics Discussions (6,003)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…” There are some interesting threads on this forum, already, covering issues of Marvel’s early series –…

Started by Richard Mantle

1194 on Monday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Boris Johnson Quotes the Incredible Hulk

I know we don'y usually get into politics here, but I wanted to make sure that you all knew that the Prime Minister of the United  Kingdom…

Started by The Baron

7 on Monday
Reply by John Dunbar

AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

AVENGERS. “And There Came Another Day…” There are some interesting threads on this forum, already covering issues of Marvel’s early series…

Started by Richard Mantle

1865 Sep 15
Reply by Richard Mantle

My Favorite Martian

Martians in Comics I'm creating a list and history of Martians in Comics and Comics about Mars. John Carter J'onn J'onzz Exigius 12½…

Started by caveman.savant

5 Sep 15
Reply by Captain Comics

DC Announces New Legion Book

Starting with a 2-issue miniseries, DC Millennium, which walks the reader through 1,000 years, ending at the Legion's doorstep. Millennium…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

90 Sep 15
Reply by Captain Comics

Thoughts On These Comic Books?

One of the most noteworthy threads here at the Comics Round Table is the What Comic Books Have You Read Today? thread.  It was started over…

Started by John Dunbar

16 Sep 15
Reply by Captain Comics

Doomsday Clock Spoiler Thread

Some of us have probably seen the Doomsday Clock Ashcan that’s been circulating around the internet for the past few days. I've really been…

Started by Detective 445

82 Sep 14
Reply by Detective 445

DC's Greatest Image Ever

From DC's December solicitations, a cover by Amanda Conner for Harley Quinn: Villain of the Year (an awards-show spoof of Year of the Villa…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

8 Sep 14
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

DC/Marvel stories where the bad guy won

Finally got around to seeing AVENGERS: ENDGAME last night, and mostly enjoyed it (like almost all the Marvel movies, I loved the early scen…

Started by Mr. Satanism

9 Sep 8
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Who discovered Kryptonite?

Who do we think 1st discovered Superman's greatest weakness? Jonathan Kent Chris Stanley Lex Luthor Jason Trask Bruce Wayne Archie Andrews

Started by caveman.savant

12 Sep 7
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service