General Comics Discussions (5,946)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comic Book Sales Trends

I've changed the title of this thread from "Comic Book Sales Trends in 2016" because I keep coming back to it. My friendly neighborhood co…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

101 Mar 1
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

Available July 1, Monthly Anthology Titles Combine All-New Stories by Top DC Writers with Classic Tales from DC’s Deep History Original Sto…

Started by Captain Comics

152 Feb 27
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

DC cuts back line

In a Cosmicbook.com story, it was stated that DC is cutting back their line considerably, with going from about 17 titles in January to 74…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

10 Feb 24

DC's Hanna-Barbera Revamp

Holy cow -- DC is revamping a bunch of HB properties for comics with top creators (including Jim Lee, Amanda Palmer and Darwyn Cooke!). I…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

48 Feb 22
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

BEN AND ALICA GRIMM MARRIAGE POST

Let's discuss the recent wedding of Been " The Thing " Grimm and Alicia Masters in the recent FANTASTIC FOUR #650 (old school numbering) an…

0 Feb 17

Young Justice (the comic!)

Did anyone read the first issue of Young Justice? I loved it, but I want to read it again before posting because it moved so fast and I kno…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

14 Feb 15

The "James Bond" Comic Strips

There has been some interest expressed in a discussion of the James Bond comic strips. To that end, I have set up this index, which I will…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

15 Feb 13
Reply by doc photo

All-Purpose Archie Comics Line

This is my line started for all titles/companies-lines published by Archie Comics , including MLJ Comics , Radio Comics , Red Circle Comics…

28 Feb 11
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

DC's Metal Aftermath

There are a few things that are worth discussing in this thread. The mostly now-defunct spin-off books: Damage, Sideways, The Unexpected,…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

13 Feb 8

Heroes in Crisis (spoiler thread)

But first, a few (relatively) spoiler-free thoughts:I liked it, I think.I didn't like what happened in it at all. But I think it's a promi…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

64 Feb 8

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service