General Comics Discussions (5,562)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All-purpose newspaper strips discussion line

I didn't entirely get the intended construction of the jokes in the Sunday Bizzaro (Sp??) strip yesterday .   ( The strip appars to be not…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

319 Nov 5
Reply by The Baron

Happy Birthday Mr Ditko

November 2 was the 90th birthday for Steve Ditko. What would Spider-Man and Dr. Strange have been without him?

Started by doc photo

3 Nov 3
Reply by Ronald Morgan

Mark Trail - The AWESOMEST Comic Strip Ever

Check out the second panel of today's (August 6th, 2009) strip. Doesn't it look as though the squirrel's hind leg is conversing with a clus…

Started by The Baron

289 Nov 3
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

Will Eisner's The Spirit: Is Ebony White a racist depiction?

Will Eisner says not. I have my own opinion, but what do the rest of y'all think?

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

23 Nov 2
Reply by The Baron

Movember Reading Club

Hey, everyone! I thought it might be fun--especially after our great Halloween haunted readings--to have a reading list for the No-Man's La…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

0 Nov 1

On the Bandwagon...

I thought this might be a nice companion thread to "On the chopping block," where we can talk about currently running books that we're thin…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

80 Nov 1
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

What should ACTION #1000 feature?

I bought new comics (and old) yesterday and ACTION COMICS #985 and #986 were among them. It occurred to me, when I looked at the numbers, t…

23 Oct 28
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Do Kryptonians feel bullets?

Sometimes my brain goes on odd tangents. Pre-Crisis, was there ever a discussion about how being shot with a bullet felt to a Kryptonian? W…

Started by Randy Jackson

21 Oct 24
Reply by Captain Comics

The Mighty Thor #700 (SPOILERS)

"The Blood of the Norns" ("The Death of the Mighty Thor" Part 1) Written by Jason Aaron, Art by A Whole Bunch of People Plot:  The framing…

Started by The Baron

11 Oct 24
Reply by Captain Comics

The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

...Following in the massive footprints of the " Incomprehensible Idiot  " thread , I present...........   ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

104 Oct 22
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service