General Comics Discussions (5,934)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JLA Reference in a Manga?

For those unfamiliar with My Hero Academia, it's set in a world much like our own, except a couple of generations ago, humans started devel…

Started by The Baron

1 Jan 1
Reply by Captain Comics

Marvel has a lot of #1's in January

Releasing in January: Jan 2 Champions #1  - (yet another) restart; issue #27 of the previous volume came out earlier this month.  Same writ…

Started by John Dunbar

9 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by Captain Comics

That Batman Comics Thread

Okay, here's a thread for a discussion all Batman comic books. If you have anything to say about current Batman comics, old Batman comics,…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

76 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

Every week, one item or another in my pull and hold stands out for me above the rest in one way or another. Sometimes it’s a periodical, so…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

515 Dec 29, 2018

Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse (SPOILERS!)

I said the other day how much I loved this movie, but I didn't really go into it. Saw it for the second time today, so I'm going to go into…

4 Dec 28, 2018

Berlin by Jason Lutes

Right now I am reading the mammoth collection of Jason Lutes's Berlin. I tried to do some research, and from what I have found, this seems…

13 Dec 23, 2018

Chinese Official Quotes Spider-Man in Trade Dispute

I don't know we don't usually get into politics here, but I had to share this story.

Started by The Baron

3 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Richard Willis

The Wrong Earth

AHOY Comics's first publication is coming out today: The Wrong Earth #1, by Tom Peyer and Jamal Igle. It looks like an absolute blast: The…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

26 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

DC's 'Heroes in Crisis'

HEROES IN CRISIS EXPANDS TO NINE ISSUES Artists Lee Weeks and Mitch Gerads Join Tom King and Clay Mann in Revealing More Secrets of Sanctu…

Started by Captain Comics

57 Dec 18, 2018

The size guise

To-day, I read my first ever " real " comic book (i. e., from the Big Two) with only 18 pages of story!!!!!!!!! VENOM #8. I'd had it for a…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

5 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service