General Comics Discussions (5,476)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALERT! DC Rebirth Spoiler Warning! (Spoilers are in this thread!)

Hey all... just wanted to put anyone who cares on the alert that DC Rebirth spoilers have been leaked on Reddit, and they're starting to sh…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

139 Mar 12
Reply by John DeRubbo

Deadly Class

I am about halfway into the second trade of this book. There is no reason I should be loving this series as much as I am. These characters…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

0 Mar 7

Jay Lynch , R. I. P.

JAY LYNCH , the underground-era cartoonist also remembered for his work on Topps' Wacky Packages and much else , has died . He was 72 and h…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

2 Mar 6
Reply by Richard Willis

The Marvel Digital Codes

Okay, this is what I get for not paying attention to comic book news. I went to load up about a month's worth of Marvel comics onto my iPad…

0 Mar 6

Big Digital Comics Sale

Today and Tomorrow (Wednesday & Thurs), Comixology is having a big sale on its Digital comics. If you've any interest -- I'm going to b…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

109 Mar 2
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

Ultraman Manga, by Eiichi Shimizu & Tomohiro Shimoguchi (Mildy Spoiler-ish)

Volume One I picked this up since I was a fan of the old Ultraman TV show when I was a little kid. This story is a direct sequel to the or…

Started by The Baron

20 Feb 26
Reply by The Baron

Can Alterna comics succeed with a 1.50 price?

Printing on newsprint and selling the issues at 1.50 doesn't seem to me to be a bad idea.  Can it work? https://www.alternacomics.com

Started by Mark S. Ogilvie

10 Feb 26
Reply by Ronald Morgan

Marvel teaser: "Generations"

GENERATIONS – Coming Summer 2017

Started by Captain Comics

32 Feb 20
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

PREZ-idents Day Reading

Today, for Presidents Day weekend, I was still getting over a nasty case of the head cold--a sinus infection plus bronchitis. I've had it f…

0 Feb 19

Mark Trail - The AWESOMEST Comic Strip Ever

Check out the second panel of today's (August 6th, 2009) strip. Doesn't it look as though the squirrel's hind leg is conversing with a clus…

Started by The Baron

285 Feb 16
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service