General Comics Discussions (5,594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free, in-store Black Panther primer coming Jan. 31

BLACK PANTHER – START HERE! A Free In-Store Sampler New York, NY—January 5, 2018— Just in time for the leader of Wakanda to stage center st…

Started by Captain Comics

0 Jan 7

New 'Domino" series to launch

DOMINO Takes The Spotlight with a New Series by Gail Simone! Marvel’s coolest mercenary arrives this spring! New York, NY—January 5, 2018—G…

0 Jan 7

Doomsday Clock Spoiler Thread

Some of us have probably seen the Doomsday Clock Ashcan that’s been circulating around the internet for the past few days. I've really been…

Started by Detective 445

20 Jan 1
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

All-New Archie!

I just picked up Archie #1, from Mark Waid and Fiona Staples... and it was pretty terrific, I thought. I don't want to spoil it now, but mo…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

33 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

What were the best genre moments of 2017?

Trying to narrow down my top 10 favorite genre moments for 2017. Sure, there are easy ones: Wonder Woman in No Man's Land. "Crisis on Earth…

3 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Captain Comics

Happy birthday to Stan the Man

Stan celebrates his 95th birthday today.

Started by doc photo

2 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by John Dunbar

A Ghost Story for Christmas 2017

I didn't write a story for Halloween this year, so here's a Christmas ghost story in lieu. The House Not believing in ghosts, I strode in…

Started by Luke Blanchard

0 Dec 25, 2017

Marvel Legacy Spoiler Thread

I wanted to post a few thoughts on this one-shot book without sprinkling too many spoilers in other threads.  I don't think I'll have the e…

Started by Detective 445

144 Dec 24, 2017
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Marvel to launch 'Infinity Countdown'

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS AS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE DISCOVERS WHO HOLDS INFINITY! …and its discovery heralds the end of the Guardians of the Galaxy…

13 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by Richard Willis

Diamond announces Free Comic Book Day 2018 offerings

Free Comic Book Day 2018 Full Line-Up of Comic Books Announced 50 comics available during Free Comic Book Day; 38 all-new Silver Sponsor co…

0 Dec 20, 2017

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service