General Comics Discussions (6,100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This Week in Comics: Aug. 24-30, 2020

GENRE TV Star Trek: Lower Decks, "Moist Vessel" (CBS All Access, Aug. 27) Wynonna Earp, "Holy War Part Two" (Syfy, Aug. 30) Lovecraft Count…

Started by Captain Comics

0 Aug 19

Hawkmen

I am working my way through The Golden Age Hawkman Archives for the second time. The stories, from Flash Comics #1-22, are all written by G…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

35 Aug 18
Reply by Captain Comics

DC's new Digital Firsts

DC recently announced a "robust" expansion of its Digital First program -- seemingly with an aim to get a new title onto the digital shelf…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

57 Aug 18
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Framing Comics

Has anyone here framed their comics for display? It is something I've been wanting to do for awhile, but when I looked they aren't cheap. Y…

Started by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

4 Aug 17
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

COVID-19 and comics

64 Aug 14
Reply by Captain Comics

CBLDF Director Resigns Under Fire

Story I must confess that I wasn't up on this story.  Anyone have any thoughts or insights on this?

Started by The Baron

8 Aug 13
Reply by Richard Willis

The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

...Following in the massive footprints of the " Incomprehensible Idiot  " thread , I present...........   ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

184 Aug 11
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

This Week in Comics: Aug 10-16, 2020

GENRE TV Stargirl, "Stars and Stripe Part Two" (DCUniverse, Aug. 10) Stargirl, "Stars and Stripe Part Two" (The CW, Aug. 11) Agents of S.H.…

3 Aug 6
Reply by The Baron

This Week in Comics: Aug 3-9, 2020

GENRE TV Stargirl, "Stars and Stripe Part One" (DCUniverse, Aug. 3) Stargirl, "Stars and Stripe Part One" (The CW, Aug. 4) Agents of S.H.I.…

0 Aug 3

This Week in Comics: July 20-26, 2020

GENRE TV Stargirl, "Brainwave Jr." (DCUniverse, July 20) Stargirl, "Brainwave Jr." (The CW, July 20) Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, "As I Have…

8 Jul 30
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service