General Comics Discussions (5,504)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Done-In-One Alert!

Just thought this might be a worthwhile thread to have. I've heard some recent books have featured some nice done-in-one stories, and thoug…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

28 Jun 9
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

AVENGERS. “And There Came Another Day…” There are some interesting threads on this forum, already covering issues of Marvel’s early series…

Started by Richard Mantle

1758 Jun 8
Reply by Dave Elyea

Other Guys of the Silver and Bronze Ages

I've started this thread for issue reviews of comics from the Silver and Bronze Ages that were by published companies other than Marvel and…

Started by Luke Blanchard

75 Jun 8
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Marvel's "Cosmic" Comics

I am a fan of Marvel’s “cosmic” characters but I haven’t been following them for some years now (not since 2004, I reckon). I’ve tried to k…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

105 Jun 6
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Randy Jackson reads the Golden Age Superman

I'm planning this one (plus upcoming projects for Detective and Sensation Comics) to be fairly brief. In this project, I'll be covering the…

Started by Randy Jackson

24 Jun 5
Reply by Randy Jackson

Randy Jackson reads Blue Devil

This will be a re-reading project for the series and character of Blue Devil. Included issues will be Fury of Firestorm #24, Blue Devil #1-…

Started by Randy Jackson

50 Jun 5
Reply by Randy Jackson

Harold Teen shows up on Dick Tracy strip today.

I've never heard of the strip, but the sudden change to an Archie-sort of style after the Spirit adventure wrapped up yesterday is a bit ja…

Started by Mark S. Ogilvie

13 Jun 4
Reply by Richard Willis

DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

It looks like DC Comics are using the Omnibus format as their current way to collect classic material in chronological order.  In the past,…

Started by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

119 Jun 1
Reply by David Warren

"Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

Every week, one item or another in my pull and hold stands out for me above the rest in one way or another. Sometimes it’s a periodical, so…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

299 May 26
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…”

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN. “Once More With…” There are some interesting threads on this forum, already, covering issues of Marvel’s early series –…

Started by Richard Mantle

1114 May 23
Reply by Fred W. Hill

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service