General Comics Discussions (6,007)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RIP Monkey Punch

Story Kazuhiko Katō, better known by his pseudonym "Monkey Punch", has passed away.  He was most famous for creating the manga Lupin III. I…

Started by The Baron

1 Sep 26
Reply by Jonan Jello

New Title Alerts

Did you just pick up a new title at the comic shop and want to let people know about it? Here's a thread to tout your new faves. I picked…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

73 Sep 25
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

Boris Johnson Quotes the Incredible Hulk

I know we don'y usually get into politics here, but I wanted to make sure that you all knew that the Prime Minister of the United  Kingdom…

Started by The Baron

12 Sep 23
Reply by John Dunbar

Wonder Comics: Naomi

Brian Michael Bendis's second Wonder Comics offering was mostly wonderful. First, the writing was nice and crisp and flowed nicely. It didn…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

21 Sep 19

DC's Metal Aftermath

There are a few things that are worth discussing in this thread. The mostly now-defunct spin-off books: Damage, Sideways, The Unexpected,…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

18 Sep 19

Big Digital Comics Sale

Today and Tomorrow (Wednesday & Thurs), Comixology is having a big sale on its Digital comics. If you've any interest -- I'm going to b…

120 Sep 19
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Well, here's the validation I needed today. (Shameless twitter brag.)

8 Sep 18
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

My Favorite Martian

Martians in Comics I'm creating a list and history of Martians in Comics and Comics about Mars. John Carter J'onn J'onzz Exigius 12½…

Started by caveman.savant

5 Sep 15
Reply by Captain Comics

DC Announces New Legion Book

Starting with a 2-issue miniseries, DC Millennium, which walks the reader through 1,000 years, ending at the Legion's doorstep. Millennium…

90 Sep 15
Reply by Captain Comics

Doomsday Clock Spoiler Thread

Some of us have probably seen the Doomsday Clock Ashcan that’s been circulating around the internet for the past few days. I've really been…

Started by Detective 445

82 Sep 14
Reply by Detective 445

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service