General Comics Discussions (5,638)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Marvel announces 'Life of Captain Marvel' #1

Marvel Announces THE LIFE OF CAPTAIN MARVEL #1 by Margaret Stohl & Carlos Pacheco! Featuring an all-new story and all-new direction!   …

Started by Captain Comics

0 Mar 2

Marvel announces 'Thor' #1

Marvel Announces THOR #1 by Aaron and Del Mundo! Featuring an all-new creative team and all-new direction! New York, NY—February 26, 2018…

15 Mar 2
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Captain America" by Ta-Nehisi Coates

The latest essay by Ta-Nehisi Coates in The Atlantic: "Why I'm Writing Captain America: And why it scares the hell out of me" Featuring Lei…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

11 Mar 1
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

MAD And All-Purpose " This Side Of Parodies " thread, by Jake! No Hemmings In My Way! Pop Off?

Okay, okay, okay...I was meaning to put up a post specific to one thing about MAD....and then, to-day, completely unexpectedly, I see the l…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

6 Mar 1
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Marvel promises a 'Fresh Start' in May

A FRESH START May 2018 New Creative Teams New Series New Directions New Beginnings Make Mine Marvel! It all starts today… Marvel Announc…

4 Feb 28
Reply by Thomas Lupo

The Terrifics (Spoiler Thread)

Just read TheTerrifics #1. An interesting start. A lot of it involves this "Dark Multiverse" which I haven't been following.  The Phantom G…

Started by The Baron

2 Feb 28
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Questions regarding Black Panther and Olympics

(1) How tied-in to the recent MCU films is BLACK PANTHER? I saw something indicating " the latest MCU films are setting up the next generat…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

8 Feb 27
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Don McGregor looks back on Black Panther talks to Don McGregor about his days writing the Black Panther in Jungle Action: "How an Untested Young Comics Writer Revolutio…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

3 Feb 26
Reply by Richard Willis

Superteens to meet MLJ superheroes in two-issue crossover

Archie’s SuperTeens Return in a Super Fun New Crossover Event! The superpowered team-up 50 years in the making is finally here! Riverdale’…

4 Feb 26
Reply by Captain Comics

Mark Trail - The AWESOMEST Comic Strip Ever

Check out the second panel of today's (August 6th, 2009) strip. Doesn't it look as though the squirrel's hind leg is conversing with a clus…

Started by The Baron

290 Feb 26
Reply by The Baron

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service