General Comics Discussions (6,154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classic X-Men

The last time I got a wild hair to read X-Men I left off with #110 knowing that #111 is a good jumping on point. #111 begins in medias res…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

125 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by The Baron

Black Lightning

Inspired by the excellent The OTHER HISTORY of the DC Universe, I decided to re-read some of my Black Lightning comics. (I don't have that…

15 Dec 1, 2020
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

This Week in Comics: Nov. 30-Dec. 6, 2020

GENRE TV His Dark Materials, "Theft" (HBO, Nov. 30) Next, "File #9" (Fox, Dec. 1) Star Trek: Discovery, "The Sanctuary" (CBS All Access, De…

Started by Captain Comics

0 Dec 1, 2020

The nice thoughts of Emerkeith...........

...Following in the massive footprints of the " Incomprehensible Idiot  " thread , I present...........   ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

198 Nov 30, 2020
Reply by Richard Willis

" WW '84 " going to Roxies - and your own personal Biloxies!

It's official. Much-delayed mega-sequel WONDER WOMAN 1984 will get its announced Christmas Day release - and will be released to HBO Max th…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

6 Nov 26, 2020
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

New reading project

So, I was re-reading some of the old reading project threads I'd done int he past, and it made me want to tackle something new. However, I…

Started by Randy Jackson

7 Nov 24, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Hawkmen

I am working my way through The Golden Age Hawkman Archives for the second time. The stories, from Flash Comics #1-22, are all written by G…

37 Nov 24, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

This Week in Comics: Nov. 23-29, 2020

GENRE TV His Dark Materials, "The Cave" (HBO, Nov. 23) Next, "File #8" (Fox, Nov. 24) Star Trek: Discovery, "Unification III" (CBS All Acce…

0 Nov 23, 2020

AVENGERS. "And There Came ANOTHER Day..."

AVENGERS. “And There Came Another Day…” There are some interesting threads on this forum, already covering issues of Marvel’s early series…

Started by Richard Mantle

1931 Nov 22, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

This Week in Comics: Nov. 16-22

GENRE TV His Dark Materials, season 2 premiere, "The City of Magpies" (HBO, Nov. 16) Next, "File #7" (Fox, Nov. 17) LEGO Star Wars Holiday…

2 Nov 20, 2020
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service