General Comics Discussions (5,675)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Waaaugh! It's Stever Gerber's birthday!

Steve Gerber, most famous for being Howard the Duck's creator, would've been 62 today. He passed away February 10, 2008.

Started by Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)

0 Sep 20, 2009

Free Friday Comics! - Beasts of Burden

http://www.darkhorse.com/Features/eComics/1090/Beasts-of-Burden Check out all of the older "pets vs the paranormal" stories by Dorkin and…

Started by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

0 Sep 18, 2009

State of the Superman books?

I have been, for some time now, tradewaiting the Superman books. I had been following both Superman and Action regularly since "One Year La…

Started by John Dunbar

26 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Eight smartest men in the Marvel U. (according to Incredible Hulk #601 and Greg Pak)

Here they are: Bruce Banner Reed Richards T'challa Hank Pym Henry McCoy Amadeus Cho Tony Stark Victor Von Doom Actually, only the first s…

5 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

Thoughts while filling out Previews

Some of my thoughts while I was filling out my Previews (November ship month?) order form the other day   Nothing for me to order from Dar…

Started by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

5 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

Pittsburgh Comicon 2009 (Sept. 11-13)

For your information: Pittsburgh Comicon info I just reserved my hotel room for myself, my wife and I. We'll be splitting our time between…

Started by Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)

3 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by Duane Stewart

Comics at the iTunes Store

Tyrese Gibson's Mayhem is available at the iTunes store. Marv Wolfman and Shawn McManus' The Man Called A-X is also available as an iPhone…

Started by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

0 Sep 12, 2009

G-Man

I don't think I've heard of G-Man before, but I was looking at the previews at Image's website and wanted to bring the feature to the atten…

Started by Luke Blanchard

0 Sep 12, 2009

Skaar Son of Hulk

I've just been reading Skaar Son of Hulk #7, which Marvel currently has up in the free digital comics section of its website. It's very muc…

Started by Luke Blanchard

0 Sep 12, 2009

Millar and Hitch's Fantastic Four

I know that Andrew and Rich didn't, to put it mildly, enjoy this run. I read the first collection this past weekend and I have to say...I h…

14 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service