General Comics Discussions (5,574)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The End is Nigh

Planetary #27 to ship in October. What other signs of the apocalypse can we expect to see?

Started by Alan M.

5 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

Who are the most creative creators?

Going back to my ongoing plea that today's comic creators spend less time on flatlining 'events' and more on creating new characters and co…

Started by Martin Gray

13 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Martin Gray

Who's Kitty referring to?

I love Wolverine: First Class because it takes me back to the tail end of "my" era of the X-Men. Of course this also means I'm hypersensiti…

Started by Rich Lane

6 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)

Those Kents Sure are Super!

So reading the review (or at least the comments) of Superman # whatever-the-current-issue-is, and Cap's thoughts about Mon-El taking on the…

Started by Alan M.

4 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Rich Lane

Detective Comics 853 topped the charts in April - thoughts?

Possibly for the first time in the 70 plus years of its existence, Detective Comics was the best selling comic in April. Pretty cool, but n…

Started by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

7 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Batmatt Beyond

What was the artistic purpose of the lines on the Human Torch(es)?

Back in the day, when ever the original Human Torch or Johnny Storm would flame on, they were always draw with dozens of straight lines acr…

Started by Rich Lane

9 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Rich Lane

Dynamite in August 2009

Dynamite! BUCK ROGERS #3 SHERLOCK HOLMES #4 THE COMPLETE DRACULA #4 ZORRO #15 - Yay! Francesco Francavilla is back!

Started by Batmatt Beyond

1 May 29, 2009

IDW in August 2009

IDW's offerings in August. G.I. JOE: ORIGINS #6 G.I. JOE #8 - Maybe. Chris has a point about the pacing. DOCTOR WHO: COLD-BLOODED WAR DOCT…

Started by Batmatt Beyond

1 May 29, 2009

Question about Groups

I'm thinking about starting a Librarians group. But I see there's a bunch of settings that have to be made at the beginning, and can't be m…

Started by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

10 May 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

Scrooge and Mickey to return through Boom!

From "Lying in Gutters" today: "I understand that Boom Studios has won the comic book license for "Walt Disney Comics And Stories," "Micke…

Started by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

7 May 27, 2009
Reply by Eric Chown

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service