General Comics Discussions (5,888)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Book of Genesis, Illustrated by R. Crumb

Jeff P. piqued my interest in this, so I took a look at it. I found it quite interesting. Though not a believer himself, Crumb is quite res…

Started by The Baron

9 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

The Flash - Does he have any universe-threatening level villains?

I couldn't think of any. Does The Flash have any villains that are strictly his own, whom are universal threats?

Started by Larfleeze

17 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by KSwolf

Marvel in April, 2010

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/marvel-april-2010-solicitations-100119.html Hey, Chris, Power Pack is back...

Started by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

8 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by The Baron

DC's new biweekly book is focused on . . .

. . . bloomin' Green Lantern! http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/ I'm sick of it, | tell ya! That dead horse will be thoroughly flogged.

Started by Martin Gray

28 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Dagwan

The Official Cappies 2009 Poll Thread

So as to not clutter up the front page with 20+ polls, I'm going to try to list them all in this one thread. So come on in, vote and have f…

Started by Chris Fluit

42 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Chris Fluit

Good Week for DC?

DC declared this a week of big announcements for projects for 2010. It started on Monday, with the announcement of the Brightest Day bi-we…

Started by Chris Fluit

20 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Larfleeze

Fantastic Four: Big Town

Reed Richards — member of the super hero group the Fantastic Four and dubbed Mr. Fantastic by millions. A man of incredible brilliance. Ree…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

5 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Captain Comics

DC 100-Page Super-Spectacular #19 (Tarzan)

My first two Tarzan comics were Tarzan #223 (the final chapter of Joe Kubert’s adaptation of “The Return of Tarzan”) and DC 100-Page Super-…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

2 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

The Official Cappies 2009 Nomination Thread

Yes, we're doing the Cappies again this year. And yes, I said I would post the thread some time next week but I had time this weekend so he…

Started by Chris Fluit

32 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Chris Fluit

The What Happens Next? Game

The game consists of adding new episodes to those which have been suggested. For example: the first player might post: A new, female Green…

Started by Luke Blanchard

4 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service