General Comics Discussions (5,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comics at the iTunes Store

Tyrese Gibson's Mayhem is available at the iTunes store. Marv Wolfman and Shawn McManus' The Man Called A-X is also available as an iPhone…

Started by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

0 Sep 12, 2009

G-Man

I don't think I've heard of G-Man before, but I was looking at the previews at Image's website and wanted to bring the feature to the atten…

Started by Luke Blanchard

0 Sep 12, 2009

Skaar Son of Hulk

I've just been reading Skaar Son of Hulk #7, which Marvel currently has up in the free digital comics section of its website. It's very muc…

Started by Luke Blanchard

0 Sep 12, 2009

Millar and Hitch's Fantastic Four

I know that Andrew and Rich didn't, to put it mildly, enjoy this run. I read the first collection this past weekend and I have to say...I h…

Started by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

14 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

Happy birthday, Gerry Conway!

Comics legend turned 57 today. Happy birthday, sir!

Started by Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)

0 Sep 10, 2009

Warner Bros. restructures DC

Just saw it on CBR. http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22869 It looks like Warner Bros. will try and jumpstart their f…

Started by Mark Stanislawski

26 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by KSwolf

Comix 4 sight auction to benefit John Ostrander

"Comix 4 Sight is a benefit to help veteran comics writer John Ostrander pay for surgeries not covered by his health insurance, but necess…

Started by Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod)

0 Sep 9, 2009

Moon Knight Saga

This was a freebie this week. For the most part these Marvel Sagas have been hit and miss. I liked this one though. I really knew nothing a…

Started by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

6 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Randy Jackson

Marvel Divas

OK...this is a pretty great book that I and about 10 other people will read and enjoy. It's very much Sex and the City in the Marvel Univer…

Started by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

17 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Mr. Satanism

Irredeemable #3? Buy or pass?

Hey guys, I passed on Irredeemable #3, having been intrigued by issue 1 and then a little disappointed with issue 2. Anyone read issue 3?…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

11 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service