General Comics Discussions (5,811)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adventure Comics #1...#504 depending on your age...

OK...I admit it...I bought it...and I really liked it... I'll take this Geoff Johns over the one doing all that icky stuff in the GL unive…

Started by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

4 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

Batman Beyond is Back

For those who may have missed it, Dan Didio promised a Terry McGinnis mini-series some time next year. Newsarama

Started by Chris Fluit

2 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Batmatt Beyond

Characters That Outlive Elements of Their Origins

'Point's blog about the Black Widow got me to thinking about how since our heroes don't age normally, they often outlive elements of their…

Started by The Baron

19 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Best comics 2000-2009

http://www.comicsreporter.com/index.php/index/cr_sunday_feature_lets_you_and_i_make_a_list_nominees_for_best_of_decade_20/ Spurgeon is loo…

0 Aug 24, 2009

SUPERMAN ANNUAL #14

On one level, Superman Annual #14 is a retelling of “Superboy’s Big Brother” (i.e., Mon-El from Superboy #89), but it’s mainly a history of…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

5 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

July Sales Charts

Diamond released the sales index for July 2009, and icv2 released their sales estimate here. We usually wait to talk about these things unt…

Started by Chris Fluit

11 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Mark Stanislawski

Archie #600

OK...there were some cute in-jokes here...and Holly likes that Dilton is going to her alma mater. I think I know, from a bit in this issue…

21 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

Scheduling related titles

We've talked about this before but the list for next week's comics brings scheduling to my mind again. Out of five Hulk-related titles, fou…

Started by Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)

9 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

Dallas Comic Con

In addition to my LCS having a sale, there was also a comic book convention this weekend, and I went to both on Saturday. I initially got t…

Started by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

2 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

Havok question

Does anybody know if the Havok story from Marvel Comics Presents 24-31 was ever collected?

Started by Chris Fluit

2 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Chris Fluit

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service