General Comics Discussions (6,150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

This Week in Comics: Oct. 19-25, 2020

OCT 19-25 Genre TV Next, "File #3" (Fox, Oct. 20) Archer, "Caught Napping" (FX, Oct. 21) Star Trek: Discovery, "Far from Home," "That Hope…

Started by Captain Comics

14 Oct 24, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Leiko Wu of "Master of Kung-Fu" -- dead? alive? somewhere in between?

Today, I came across an article touting a new one-shot coming in January, Legend of Shang-Chi #1. I was a fan of his original series, Maste…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

2 Oct 21, 2020
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

FAVORITE VILLAIN CROSSOVER STORIES

I was going to say "villain teamup" stories, but some stories may bring in two villains and have them fight one another (and maybe the hero…

Started by Gene Phillips

15 Oct 19, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

This Week in Comics: Oct 12-18, 2020

OCT 12-18 Genre TV Next, "File #2" (Fox, Oct. 13) Archer, "The Double Date" (FX, Oct. 14) Star Trek: Discovery, season 3 premiere (CBS All…

6 Oct 17, 2020
Reply by Captain Comics

This Week in Comics: Oct. 5-11, 2020

This post will be updated GENRE TV Next, season 1 premiere, "FILE #1" (Fox, Oct. 6) Swamp Thing, broadcast premiere (CW, Oct. 6) Archer, "…

4 Oct 14, 2020
Reply by Captain Comics

DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

Available July 1, Monthly Anthology Titles Combine All-New Stories by Top DC Writers with Classic Tales from DC’s Deep History Original Sto…

434 Oct 7, 2020
Reply by Dave Palmer

Man Dressed as Hulk Destroys Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame Star

I know we don't usually get into politics here, but I felt this story was sufficiently comics-related.

Started by The Baron

6 Oct 3, 2020
Reply by JD DeLuzio

This Week in Comics: Sept. 28-Oct 4, 2020

This post will be updated. GENRE TV Archer, “Robot Factory” (FX, Sept. 30) Star Trek: Lower Decks, “Crisis Point” (CBS All Access, Oct. 1)…

0 Sep 24, 2020

New Title Alerts

Did you just pick up a new title at the comic shop and want to let people know about it? Here's a thread to tout your new faves. I picked…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

101 Sep 21, 2020
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

DC Universe becomes comics-only as all shows move to HBO Max

We've all been waiting for the other shoe to drop on DC Universe after the launch of HBO Max, and the evisceration of the DCU staff. That s…

1 Sep 19, 2020
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service