General NON-Comics Discussions (429)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Are You Thinking Right Now?

As a general rule, I try to avoid belonging to any group (or Group) with the word "Prancing" in its title.

Started by Doctor Hmmm?

303 Jul 3
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

Milton Glaser, designer of the DC Bullet, dies at 91

Ace graphic designer Milton Glaser co-founded New York Magazine, too: "Milton Glaser, Co-Founder of New York Magazine and Creator of ‘I❤NY,…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Jun 27
Reply by Richard Willis

RIP Dame Vera Lynn

Obituary  And so is lost one of the last links to another world, another time.  103 years, the things that woman saw...

Started by The Baron

4 Jun 18
Reply by JD DeLuzio

Snyder Cut To Be Released

In a sudden move, Warner Brothers acknowledged the existence of the much-demanded " Snyder Cut " of the 2017 JUSTICE LEAGUE, a version enti…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

9 Jun 5
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Secret Knowledge / Hidden Wisdom

Three philosophies presented unedited. Take from them what thou wilt. THE MEANING OF LIFE: Try to be nice to people. Avoid eating fat. Rea…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

6 Jun 5
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Is Our Newspapers Dying?" Revisited

Circulation Is Still Declining

Started by The Baron

70 May 28
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

On this day in May ...

A year ago today, I was on the open sea, on a cruise celebrating my 30th wedding anniversary. Don't know when I'll do that again. (Taking a…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

9 May 21
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

Four Quizzes

In each of the quizzes below, match a numbered item in the left column with a lettered item in the right column. What’s the basis for the m…

12 May 18
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Welcome Two New Members

Hi everyone -- we've just had two new members join, Delfin Barral and Marc A. Chibitty. Welcome, gentlemen! We're glad you're here!

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

4 May 18
Reply by David Warren

Puzzledom

Young England is “An Illustrated Magazine for Young People” which was published from 1880 through 1937. I recently bought a bound edition,…

67 May 13
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service