General NON-Comics Discussions (420)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SPOILERS (Spoilers)

About six months ago, I was listening to a critic on the radio discussing spoilers for Avengers: Endgame. It was her opinion that, if knowi…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

9 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Beer!

I can't believe we've gone this long without starting a beer thread. I enjoyed the one on the old board and actually tried some of the beve…

Started by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

550 Nov 18, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

What Made You Smile Today?

You know the drill.

Started by Doctor Hmmm?

1286 Nov 15, 2019
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

What Are You Thinking Right Now?

As a general rule, I try to avoid belonging to any group (or Group) with the word "Prancing" in its title.

Started by Doctor Hmmm?

296 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

I'm Still Alive for Reals!

As you guys may (or may not) have noticed, I have been absent from this site for awhile. That's because I suffered a heart attack on Aug. 2…

Started by Philip Portelli

17 Sep 30, 2019
Reply by David Warren

My recent loss

Hello folks. Some of you are friends with me on Facebook.  For any of you that are not, my wife Tracy passed away on Sept 17 after a long b…

Started by John Dunbar

11 Sep 29, 2019
Reply by Commander Benson

Disneyland's Marvel-themed park a go for 2020

At the D23 Expo, Disney has outlined the specifics of its Avengers Themed Park, which it announced some time ago. The addition to the Calif…

Started by JD DeLuzio

9 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by Captain Comics

The Mindset List for 2023

Once again, friends, it's time for the latest guidance from Marist College, which has inherited the Mindset List from Beloit College. See t…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

5 Aug 22, 2019
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

The Mindset List for 2022

Once again, friends, it's time for the latest guidance from Beloit College. Actually, it's a few months overdue; the list came out in Augus…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

5 Jul 25, 2019
Reply by Captain Comics

Fun Home: The Musical

Alison Bechdel's graphic memoir Fun Home was adapted as a musical (with a book by Lisa Kron and music by Jeanine Tesori), and won a Tony Aw…

Started by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

0 Jun 8, 2019

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service