Important Notifications (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spam message warning

A large number of identical spam personal messages signed "richard pepe" have been left for board members.

Started by Luke Blanchard

14 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

The Old Order Changeth

As you can see, there have been some changes around here! Let's take them in order: MODERATORS: Just like in Avengers #16 (at left), many o…

Started by Captain Comics

0 Feb 11, 2013

Atlas Masterworks Volumes sought: Cheap!

I've been watching a number of places for a cheap couple of Atlas Masterworks volumes in the variant gold frame cover to match my other mas…

Started by Kirk G

5 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Kirk G

Essentials Sell-Off vs. Showcase Clearance Sale

That's right!  It's time to pay income tax. As a result, the Kirk household is slashing expenses and selling off unused, unread books at ri…

Started by Kirk G

0 Jan 26, 2013

Member suspended for repeated violation of No Personal Attacks rule

Moderator John Dunbar here. Over the last few months, members of the moderating team have had to take the step of deleting a number of post…

Started by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

0 Jan 24, 2013

Alias, or Where Was I Sleeping When All this Went On?

I've heard about a series called Alias, (apparantly not affiliated with the TV show of the same name), but I've never read any of it. Appar…

Started by Kirk G

15 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Kirk G

Ning Maintenance on 16 November 2012

From Ning: We will be performing maintenance on the Ning Platform on Friday, November 16, beginning at 10 PM Pacific Time. During this time…

Started by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

45 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Commander Benson

Acclaim Comics Wanted

Quantum & Woody #10-21 Shadowman (V2) #12-20, (V3) #1-6 X-O Manowar #17, 20 Troublemakers #10-19 Darque Passages #2 Unity 2000 #3 NOTE:…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Kirk G

Stuff to sell or trade

Now that I'm getting collections I've got a bunch of single issues of the same stuff that I'm willing to part with. Right now, and from mem…

Started by Mark Stanislawski

9 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Mark Stanislawski

E.C. Segar’s Popeye for Sale (or Trade)

Seven tpb volumes (#5-11*) reprinting the entire run of E.C. Segar’s Popeye dailies from 1928-1938. *Volumes #1-4 reprinted the Sundays; I…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

3 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service