Important Notifications (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Walt Kelly’s Pogo for Sale (or Trade)

Eleven volumes reprinting dailies 1949 through, uh… 1950-something.

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

0 Oct 8, 2012

Timeline Revision Request

Hello, all!  For some time now, I've been working on a "revision" of the Earth-44 Timeline, in an attempt to make it more manageable for me…

Started by The Baron

2 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by The Baron

Video response

What is the issue with videos here? I used to post at the old site. When I returned recently, I was pleased to see there was a place to sha…

Started by JD DeLuzio

2 May 13, 2012
Reply by JD DeLuzio

Password issues

Hey all. One of the reasons I haven't posted lately is because I was using someone else's computer and my password wouldn't work. I tried t…

Started by Mr. Satanism

3 May 5, 2012
Reply by Mr. Satanism

Wanted: Avengers Masterworks Variant Cover #137 "Kree-Skrull War" volume

Let this gem slip through my fingers when it was announced. Now I need it to complete my set. Looking to pay around $39-49 bucks for it, bu…

Started by Kirk G

1 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Kirk G

Steve Canyon (1947-1955) For Sale or Trade

Nine volumes published by Checker; $160 retail value. I would prefer to sell or trade them as a set.

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

0 Jan 13, 2012

Rare Wally Wood collection of Dr. Doom & more

Someplace in the 1980s, I saw a thin hardbound book that collected the first three issues of Dr. Doom in Astonishing Tales (1970) with artw…

Started by Kirk G

7 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Kirk G

Legion of Super-heroes and Elseworlds

I'm trying to clear out a bunch of stuff before I move next month - does anyone have any interest in: Legion of Super-Heroes (Waid & K…

Started by Liberty

2 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Themed Avatar events!

This thread will be used to suggest a new themed avatar event for each month. For April 2011: Use the generic board avatar and modify it. F…

Started by Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)

95 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Figserello

Merged Forums?

Say, is anyone else seeing all of the forums merged into one, now? Is there any way to correct this? It makes it a heckuva lot harder to fi…

Started by The Baron

10 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service