Important Notifications (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ning Maintenance on 16 November 2012

From Ning: We will be performing maintenance on the Ning Platform on Friday, November 16, beginning at 10 PM Pacific Time. During this time…

Started by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

45 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Commander Benson

Acclaim Comics Wanted

Quantum & Woody #10-21 Shadowman (V2) #12-20, (V3) #1-6 X-O Manowar #17, 20 Troublemakers #10-19 Darque Passages #2 Unity 2000 #3 NOTE:…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Kirk G

Stuff to sell or trade

Now that I'm getting collections I've got a bunch of single issues of the same stuff that I'm willing to part with. Right now, and from mem…

Started by Mark Stanislawski

9 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Mark Stanislawski

E.C. Segar’s Popeye for Sale (or Trade)

Seven tpb volumes (#5-11*) reprinting the entire run of E.C. Segar’s Popeye dailies from 1928-1938. *Volumes #1-4 reprinted the Sundays; I…

3 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

Walt Kelly’s Pogo for Sale (or Trade)

Eleven volumes reprinting dailies 1949 through, uh… 1950-something.

0 Oct 8, 2012

Timeline Revision Request

Hello, all!  For some time now, I've been working on a "revision" of the Earth-44 Timeline, in an attempt to make it more manageable for me…

Started by The Baron

2 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by The Baron

Video response

What is the issue with videos here? I used to post at the old site. When I returned recently, I was pleased to see there was a place to sha…

Started by JD DeLuzio

2 May 13, 2012
Reply by JD DeLuzio

Password issues

Hey all. One of the reasons I haven't posted lately is because I was using someone else's computer and my password wouldn't work. I tried t…

Started by Mr. Satanism

3 May 5, 2012
Reply by Mr. Satanism

Wanted: Avengers Masterworks Variant Cover #137 "Kree-Skrull War" volume

Let this gem slip through my fingers when it was announced. Now I need it to complete my set. Looking to pay around $39-49 bucks for it, bu…

Started by Kirk G

1 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Kirk G

Steve Canyon (1947-1955) For Sale or Trade

Nine volumes published by Checker; $160 retail value. I would prefer to sell or trade them as a set.

0 Jan 13, 2012

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service