Inklings (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All-Star Superman - At last! The discussion!

[Another thread in our Morrison Reading Project.]   The over-arching plot of All-Star Superman truly kicks off when Superman goes to the re…

Started by Figserello

62 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Figserello

ROM - Spaceknight!

I recently got my hands on a run of Rom comics from 7-24 plus a smattering of other issues.  I can add these to my copies of #40-60 plus a…

Started by Figserello

26 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by George Poague

Back to Fabletown.

As referred to on Cap's blog, here are some of the posts that I put up as I read my way through Bill Willingham's Fables epic.     I saved…

Started by Figserello

30 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Figserello

Six Decades of Separation - Adam Strange

I thought it’d be interesting to follow the Adam Strange concept over the years by focusing on one or two stories in each decade of his exi…

Started by Figserello

76 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Joe Smith

Library Reviews - including Green Lantern

Partially due to my shock at the amount of stuff I had to box up and transport to Australia, and partially out of budgetary measures, I joi…

Started by Figserello

53 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Figserello

Animal Man (1988)

Animal Man Issues #1-5. (Sep 88)   [Another installment in our ongoing Morrison Reading Project.  This was originally posted on 21 June 200…

Started by Figserello

8 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Philip Portelli

(Not Just) Morrison's Doom Patrol

More of Grant Morrison’s Doom Patrol - Including  a Guided Tour of Doom Patrols Past led by Mr Morrison himself.   This is a revival of a s…

Started by Figserello

10 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Vertigo Resurrection - New Toys

[The post on the Morrison/Quitely story a few posts down is another entry in our Morrison Reading Project.] Preamble: I got a multi-facete…

Started by Figserello

2 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Figserello

The Return of Bruce Wayne

[This thread is part of our Grant Morrison Reading Project.  Unlike most of the other Morrison threads, this one was written as the origina…

Started by Figserello

25 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Figserello

BATMAN #700 - Can we crack the case?

Well can we? Like a lot of silver-age detective-themed comics it’s up to us to put together the clues and figure out what exactly happened.…

Started by Figserello

13 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Figserello

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service