Movies and TV (1,459)

Featured Discussions

List of Star Trek Threads

LIST OF STAR TREK THREADS The Baron Watches Star Trek (Spoilers) a discussion of the original series episodes in broadcast order STAR TRE…

Started by Border MuttLatest Reply

Movies and Television Thread Index

MOVIES Akira Kurosawa movies Alien movies All Star Superman Ant-Man Avatar The Avengers Avengers: Age of Ultron Batman: Bad Blood Batman: T…

Started by Border MuttLatest Reply

List of Doctor Who Threads

TV Episodes:   The First Doctor: An Unearthly Child The Daleks The Edge of Destruction Marco Polo The Keys of Marinus The Aztecs The Sensor…

Started by The BaronLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NBC to revive original "Law & Order"

The Dick Wolf Factory is bringing back original Law & Order for a 21st season. From The Hollywood Reporter: "‘Law & Order’ Revived…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

15 on Thursday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

'The Flash' -- Season 8

Season 8 of The Flash has launched, with a five-episode story arc -- they're calling it a "graphic novel" -- titled "Armageddon." It is a l…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 on Thursday

'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)

Over in the "TV Shows I Am Binging" thread, I noted that I got hooked on This Is Us, which led to a quick discussion over the show's merits…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

113 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Movies I Have Seen Lately

Saw a Takashi Miike picture called The Great Yokai War. "Yokai" is a Japanese term for monsters from folklore, as opposed to the more famil…

Started by The Baron

4873 on Wednesday
Reply by Richard Willis

Dark Shadows

I’d like to start this continuation of the Dark Shadows discussion from the old board with a look at some of the new and upcoming Dark Shad…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

3156 on Wednesday
Reply by The Baron

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Claws of Axos"

Right around Christmas last year I purchased a small stack of Doctor Who DVDs from B&N online which had been marked way down, but I’m n…

12 on Wednesday
Reply by The Baron

Y: The Last Man TV series

The whole first season of Y: The Last Man is available on Hulu:FX now, and since there has been no discussion I wondered if anyone else has…

Started by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Abominable Snowmen"

Only episode two of this six-parter exists in the BBC vaults. It is available on the “Lost in Time” set but it’s nice to be able to at leas…

4 on Tuesday
Reply by The Baron

R.I.P. Art LeFleur, of The Legion of 'Hey, It's That Guy!' Character Actors

Copied from the thread "Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Death Line": The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors loses another one. From…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 on Tuesday

R.I.P. Mario Roccuzzo, of The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors

We get belated word of the passing of another member of The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors. From the Los Angeles Times ob…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 on Tuesday

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service