Movies and TV (1,198)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glee Musicals

I was listening to the soundtrack for Wicked a while back and I realized that the characters from Glee would be great stand-ins for the lov…

Started by Chris Fluit

5 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

Raven TV Series

It looks like the CW is going to replace Smallville with a new series starring Raven of the Teen Titans.   http://www.avclub.com/articles/t

Started by KSwolf

4 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

Need Info about 70s "End-Of-World" TV Movie, Please!

Since I've gotten sucked up into The Walking Dead (thanks Guys!), I've been remembering a TV movie from my youth about another cataclysmic…

Started by Philip Portelli

12 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

Hollywood Casting and Mis-Casting

(So as not to further drag the "Leslie Nielsen" thread further off course...) The Commander said: "We watch something like, say, Columbo,…

Started by The Baron

41 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Philip Portelli

Spidey 4 has a director (Sony press release)

CULVER CITY, Calif., January , 2010 – Marc Webb, the director of the Golden Globe nominated Best Picture (500) Days of Summer, will direct…

Started by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

21 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by George

RIP, Leslie Nielsen

Leslie Nielsen dies.Surely, he was a great talent.

Started by Rich Lane

10 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Commander Benson

Doctor Who and Torchwood fans...

Next Sunday night, on Masterpiece Contemporary on PBS, David Tennant will host the showing of Lennon Naked starring Christopher Eccleston a…

8 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Mike Williams

The Doctor and the Nerdist

If you saw Craig Ferguson's Doctor Who-themed episode with Matt Smith, you may've heard Chris Hardwick say that Matt Smith was doing his po…

Started by Alan M.

0 Nov 22, 2010

Young Justice preview (6 minutes)

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2010/11/17/young-justice-trailer/   The show will air on Cartoon Network the Friday after Thanksgiving.

0 Nov 17, 2010

How many episodes do you give a show?

A simple question really. How many episodes will you typically give a show, before you bail out. I will typically give a show 1 or 2 episod…

Started by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

22 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service