Movies and TV (1,447)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FanDome 2021 trailers, clips and sneak peeks

DOOM PATROL mid-season trailer PEACEMAKER Season 1 trailer TITANS Season 4 finale sneak peek BATWOMAN Season 3 trailer DC'S LE…

Started by Captain Comics

0 on Tuesday

The New Season (2021)

It's that time of year again! Continuing the tradition started by Doctor Hmmm? back in 2010, and followed inconsistently since (2011, 2013,…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

29 Oct 18
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

The Ninth Doctor Adventures

RAVAGERS 1.1 - "Sphere of Freedom" "On the Sphere of Freedom, the Doctor is about to shut down an evil Immersive Games business empire. He’…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

10 Oct 15
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Pink Panther" creator David H. Depatie dies

From Deadline: " David H. DePatie Dies: ‘The Pink Panther’ Cartoon Co-Creator & Producer Was 91" David DePatie created the cartoon cred…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Oct 14
Reply by The Baron

Doctor Who: Out of Time

"The Cathedral of Contemplation is an enigma, existing outside time. It turns through history, opening its doors across the universe to of…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

2 Oct 13
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Doctor Who Reactions: "Fugitive of the Judoon" (SPOILERS)

"A platoon of Judoon. Near the Moon." I find Graham's "But they're police" reaction when he's that the Judoon might kill someone. "Local E…

Started by The Baron

12 Oct 8
Reply by The Baron

Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

So after many years of gentle and not so gentle prodding I have finally started watching Doctor Who.  In the past I have seen snippets of t…

Started by Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod)

431 Oct 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

The New Season (2020)

It's that time of year again! Continuing the tradition started by Doctor Hmmm? back in 2010, and followed inconsistently since (2011, 2013,…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

79 Oct 6
Reply by Richard Willis

Scarlett Johansson and Disney settle lawsuit over 'Black Widow' payout

From Variety: "Scarlett Johansson and Disney Settle ‘Black Widow’ Pay Lawsuit" This is one of those situations that I cannot understand why…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

12 Oct 5
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

NBC to revive original "Law & Order"

The Dick Wolf Factory is bringing back original Law & Order for a 21st season. From The Hollywood Reporter: "‘Law & Order’ Revived…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

8 Oct 1
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service