Movies and TV (1,315)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

So after many years of gentle and not so gentle prodding I have finally started watching Doctor Who.  In the past I have seen snippets of t…

Started by Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod)

429 Dec 3
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

'Flash' Season 5

BARRY’S BIG BAD IS BREAKING NEWS! CHRIS KLEIN ANNOUNCED AS DC SUPER-VILLAIN CICADA FOR THE FLASH SEASON FIVE BURBANK, Calif. (July 21, 20…

Started by Captain Comics

110 Dec 2
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

'The Walking Dead' Season 10

Oh, what a difference a week makes. Fear the Walking Dead is (temporarily) over, replaced by the far superior The Walking Dead. Not only wa…

18 Dec 2
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Dark Shadows

I’d like to start this continuation of the Dark Shadows discussion from the old board with a look at some of the new and upcoming Dark Shad…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

2180 Dec 2
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

The Mandelorian SPOILERS

In case you couldn’t figure it out from the thread title,  S P O I L E R S First off, if you’re not watching The Mandelorian, it i…

Started by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

1 Nov 30
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

Michael J. Pollard dies at 80

As we all know, he was the prominent character Jahn in the Star Trek TOS season 1 episode Miri. https://www.latimes.com/obituaries/story/

Started by Richard Willis

2 Nov 27
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

...The NBC-TV remake of Rogers & Hammerstein's THE SOUND OF MUSIC as a " live play " production's airing is about one month in the past…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

163 Nov 26
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

TV shows I am binging

In this peak TV period, I thought we could use a thread on TV like we do the "Movies I Have Watched Lately" thread. I'll start with two: AL…

235 Nov 20
Reply by JD DeLuzio

Supergirl -- Season 5 SPOILERS!!

Supergirl returns for Season 5 on Sunday, Oct. 6 at a new time, 9 p.m. Eastern, following Batwoman at 8. Den of Geek offers details and spe…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

25 Nov 19
Reply by Captain Comics

Miscellaneous Big Finish Audios

For a while now, I’ve been posting reactions to big “meaty” arcs such as The Eighth Doctor Adventures, Dark Eyes, Doom Coalition and The Co…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

184 Nov 18
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service