Movies and TV (1,371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jackie Cooper's Celebrity Deaths Line .

The death of former child actor Jackie Cooper ( not to be confused with the , somewhat less fortunate as an adult and , infamously , ripped…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

145 on Wednesday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)

Over in the "TV Shows I Am Binging" thread, I noted that I got hooked on This Is Us, which led to a quick discussion over the show's merits…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

37 on Wednesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

The Eighth Doctor Adventures (Spoilers)

The first appearance of the Eighth Doctor was in 1996 in a TV movie designed to be the pilot for a new TV show. The series wasn’t picked up…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

130 Oct 19
Reply by The Baron

Re-Watching the Universal Horror Legacy Collections

With Hallowe'en not that far away, I'm in the mood to watch some horror flicks.  Since I have the six Universal Legacy collections for Drac…

Started by The Baron

220 Oct 16
Reply by The Baron

Ron Cobb Dies at 83. Designer of 'Alien' Ship, 'Back to the Future' DeLorean

I was first made aware of his death by the La Cucaracha comic strip. From the Hollywood Reporter: Ron Cobb Dies at 83. Designer of 'Alien…

Started by Richard Willis

0 Oct 15

List of Doctor Who Threads

TV Episodes:   The First Doctor: An Unearthly Child The Daleks The Edge of Destruction Marco Polo The Keys of Marinus The Aztecs The Sensor…

Started by The Baron

31 Oct 15
Reply by The Baron

Missy

“Missy... alone, unleashed and unfettered. What does she get up to when the Doctor isn’t around? “Well, Missy has a plan. And to carry it o…

13 Oct 15
Reply by The Baron

Eighth Doctor: Ravenous

Ravenous follows Doom Coalition. “We went into Ravenous planning for a change of pace and style. Doom Coalition had been so dense and intri…

15 Oct 15
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

R.I.P. Conchata Ferrell, 1943-2020

The Legion of "Hey, It's that Gal!" Character Actors loses another one: From Deadline: "Conchata Ferrell Dies: Former ‘Two and a Half Men’…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

4 Oct 15
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

The Secret Life of ...

Over in the thread "From the Archives: Deck Log Entry # 90 Death in the Silver Age---Mark Merlin, R. I. P.," Commander Benson wrote:  Comm…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Oct 13
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service