Movies and TV (1,240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The New Season (2018)

It's that time of year again! We've done this before (here, here, here, here, here, here and here) but now it's time for this year! This is…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

22 Nov 13
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

'Arrow' Season 7

OLIVER QUEEN FACES AN ALL-NEW THREAT FROM A LETHAL TEAM OF ASSASSINS IN SEASON SEVEN OF ARROW DC Villains The Longbow Hunters Come to Sta…

Started by Captain Comics

6 Nov 9
Reply by Captain Comics

TWD's Scott Wilson Has Died

Scott Wilson, who played Hershel Greene in The Walking Dead, dies at 76. Story here.

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

3 Nov 5
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

A 'Superman' TV series on the CW?

From FandomWire: "EXCLUSIVE: WB Developing ‘Superman’ TV Series" Supposedly, Warner Bros. is working up a Superman TV show because Justice…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

2 Nov 5
Reply by Captain Comics

Doctor Who: "The Ark In Space"

The first 9 months Channel 12 in Philly had DOCTOR WHO, they ran the stories completely out of sequence. No kidding. It was like, "ROBOT",…

Started by Henry R. Kujawa

6 Nov 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

TV shows I am binging

In this peak TV period, I thought we could use a thread on TV like we do the "Movies I Have Watched Lately" thread. I'll start with two: AL…

Started by Captain Comics

150 Nov 3
Reply by Randy Jackson

"'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

...The NBC-TV remake of Rogers & Hammerstein's THE SOUND OF MUSIC as a " live play " production's airing is about one month in the past…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

141 Oct 30
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Re-Watching the Universal Horror Legacy Collections

With Hallowe'en not that far away, I'm in the mood to watch some horror flicks.  Since I have the six Universal Legacy collections for Drac…

Started by The Baron

218 Oct 28
Reply by Philip Portelli

R.I.P. James Karen, 1923-2018

The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors loses a stalwart member, James Karen. From The Hollywood Reporter: "James Karen, Actor…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 Oct 27

'Midnight, Texas' on NBC

Has anyone been watching the NBC show Midnight, Texas? It’s based on the book series of the same name by Charlaine Harris, author the seri…

Started by Richard Willis

10 Oct 25
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service