Movies and TV (1,386)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Baron Watches "Gilligan's Island"

Having seen my good friend Jeff's latest TV-based discussion, Jeff Watches Torchwood, I thought, "Since Jeff is posting about a current pro…

Started by The Baron

384 Jan 12
Reply by Fred W. Hill

R.I.P. Abby Dalton

The other day I discovered that Abby Dalton had passed away in November of last year.  She was the last of the regular cast members of the…

Started by Commander Benson

3 Jan 10
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Tanya Roberts RIP

According to The Hollywood Reporter,Tanya Roberts has died. Weirdly, she was reported dead, then that report was corrected (she was still a…

Started by Captain Comics

3 Jan 9
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

'Arrow' Season 7

OLIVER QUEEN FACES AN ALL-NEW THREAT FROM A LETHAL TEAM OF ASSASSINS IN SEASON SEVEN OF ARROW DC Villains The Longbow Hunters Come to Sta…

Started by Captain Comics

11 Jan 9
Reply by Richard Willis

The Seventh Doctor, Mel & Ace

When I first started listening to the Sixth Doctor's adventures on audio, I became obsessed with the order of his companions and the order…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

27 Jan 7
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

(Original) Hawaii Five-O (1968-1980) ... any fans here?

Something I've been contemplating for awhile is buying Season One of the original Hawaii Five-O.  I find I'm watching less and less current…

Started by John Dunbar

4 Jan 6
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

I was a background extra in "Wonder Woman 1984"

Now it can be told: I was a background extra in Wonder Woman 1984. Blink and you'll miss me; I was just a blur scurrying around in the earl…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

5 Jan 1
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RIP Dawn Wells

Story. Dawn Wells has died of COVID-19  This one hurts.

Started by The Baron

9 Jan 1
Reply by Fred W. Hill

Doctor Who Reactions: "Blink" (SPOILERS)

1) Another "Doctor lite" or what they call a "double banking" episode, which was filmed concurrently with the previous story.  Typically, I…

Started by The Baron

4 Dec 31, 2020
Reply by Philip Portelli

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Timeless Children" (SPOILERS)

“Assassinated presidents” - a callback to “The Deadly Assassin”. I liked the little moment between Graham and Yaz. Are you suffering comfo…

Started by The Baron

13 Dec 31, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service