Movies and TV (1,357)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ultraman Ace

I was a big fan of Ultraman when I was a kid. In the early ‘90s I discovered there was a new “Ultraman” show, but unfortunately I was more…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

171 Aug 3
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

What are you watching right now?

Criminal Minds: "Amplification"

Started by Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)

549 Aug 1
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

TV shows I am binging

In this peak TV period, I thought we could use a thread on TV like we do the "Movies I Have Watched Lately" thread. I'll start with two: AL…

Started by Captain Comics

281 Jul 30
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

DC's Stargirl

On May 19, one day after streaming on DC Universe, Stargirl will debut on The CW broadcast channels in Flash's time slot.  

Started by Richard Willis

26 Jul 29
Reply by Richard Willis

TCM Coming Attractions! Chills, Thrills and Spills!

I meant to post this earlier but Night of the Lepus is on TCM tonight (4/15) at 11:30 PM EST. This is one of those movies that I always he…

Started by Philip Portelli

93 Jul 25
Reply by Philip Portelli

Galyn Görg, a member of The Legion of "Hey, It's That Gal!" Character Actors

From Variety: "Galyn Görg, ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ Actor, Dies at 55" Görg had a varied career, including a recurring role on M.A.N.T.I.S…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 Jul 17

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Caves of Androzani" (SPOILERS)

1)You know, people complain about Tegan, but I find Peri more irritating,   2)We finally get an explanation for the celery.  Kind of a lame…

Started by The Baron

7 Jul 15
Reply by The Baron

The Sixth Doctor's Companions

I’ve been watching the “Trial of a Time Lord” season of Doctor Who, listening to audio adventures of the Sixth Doctor, and trying to figure…

12 Jul 14
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Timeless Children" (SPOILERS)

“Assassinated presidents” - a callback to “The Deadly Assassin”. I liked the little moment between Graham and Yaz. Are you suffering comfo…

Started by The Baron

12 Jul 9
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Doctor Who Reactions – “The Tenth Planet”

“The Tenth Planet” is one of the well-known “missing” stories, but it is not so very missing in comparison to some others. Unfortunately, t…

12 Jul 6
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service