Movies and TV (1,301)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

...The NBC-TV remake of Rogers & Hammerstein's THE SOUND OF MUSIC as a " live play " production's airing is about one month in the past…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

162 Aug 5
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"All in the Family / The Jeffersons" Live on ABC - May 22

Next Wednesday ABC will present two classic episodes of "All in the Family" and "The Jeffersons" on live television. The casts will be new,…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

23 Aug 5
Reply by Richard Willis

Preacher Season 4

The fourth and final season of Preacher begins Sunday, August 4, 2019. There will be ten episodes wrapping up the series.

Started by Richard Willis

3 Aug 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Fear the Wallking Dead" - Season Five

The TWD spin-off is back for another season with new cast members (three kids), new villains (led by "Max Headroom") and, soon, another "cr…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

10 Jul 26
Reply by Captain Comics

R.I.P. David Hedison

I remember David Hedison from Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, when I was really too young to know what was going on. But I remembered him…

Started by Captain Comics

2 Jul 25
Reply by Captain Comics

Crisis on Infinite Earths -- SPOILERS!!

The "Supergirl -- Season 5 SPOILERS!!" thread was starting to turn into a "Crisis on Infinite Earths" thread, so I figured somebody ought t…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

6 Jul 25
Reply by Richard Willis

Image's 'Farmhand' optionied by AMC

Anybody reading this? FARMHAND COMIC BOOK SERIES OPTIONED FOR TELEVISION BY AMC PORTLAND, Ore. 07/25/2019 — Bestselling comic book series…

Started by Captain Comics

0 Jul 25

RIP Rutger Hauer

Story  Another great one gone.

Started by The Baron

1 Jul 24
Reply by The Baron

Supergirl -- Season 5 SPOILERS!!

Supergirl returns for Season 5 on Sunday, Oct. 6 at a new time, 9 p.m. Eastern, following Batwoman at 8. Den of Geek offers details and spe…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

11 Jul 22
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

R.I.P. Paul Benjamin, 1935 or 1938-2019

Another loss for The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors. From Variety: "Paul Benjamin, Actor in ‘Do the Right Thing,’ Dies at…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

0 Jul 20

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service