Movies and TV (1,274)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Green Death" (SPOILERS)

1)Per Barry Letts and Terrance Dicks, this is the one story of their era which was deliberately designed to convey a "message" in this case…

Started by The Baron

5 on Tuesday
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

R.I.P. Georgia Engel, 1948-2019

From Playbill: "Stage and Screen Veteran Georgia Engel Dies at 70" TV fans would know her best from The Mary Tyler Moore Show as Georgette…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

'Star Trek: Discovery'

Star Trek: Discovery arrives Sept. 24.

Started by Captain Comics

46 on Tuesday
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

'Riverdale' Season 3

A NEW DISTRICT ATTORNEY LAYS DOWN THE LAW IN RIVERDALE — PENELOPE ANN MILLER TO PLAY MS. WRIGHT BURBANK, Calif. (July 22, 2018) — Archie…

19 Apr 15
Reply by Richard Willis

'Arrow' Season 7

OLIVER QUEEN FACES AN ALL-NEW THREAT FROM A LETHAL TEAM OF ASSASSINS IN SEASON SEVEN OF ARROW DC Villains The Longbow Hunters Come to Sta…

8 Apr 13
Reply by Richard Willis

'The Walking Dead' Season 9

New world. New rules. The Walking Dead returns for Season 9 on Sunday, October 7 at 9/8c.

64 Apr 5
Reply by Captain Comics

Emily Bett Rickards leaving "Arrow" at end of current season

From TV Line: "Emily Bett Rickards Leaving Arrow: EPs 'Heartbroken' Over Her Decision to Exit" I don't get it. She was initially hired for…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

14 Apr 4
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

" WONDER PARK "

I was the Nickelodeon animated feature - and TV series pilot - " WONDWR PARK ". I Enjoyed it,, though the critical response appears not to…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

0 Mar 31

Doctor Who Reactions: "Resolution" (SPOILERS)

1)No opening credits.  That bugs me more than it probably should. 2)Daleks can survive being cut into three parts? And reassemble itself o…

Started by The Baron

0 Mar 30

Larry Cohen, director of cult horror films, dies at 77

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-me-larry-cohen-dead-20190324-story.html

Started by Richard Willis

0 Mar 28

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service