Movies and TV (1,156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Star Trek: Discovery' Season 1

Star Trek: Discovery arrives Sept. 24.

Started by Captain Comics

25 Feb 8
Reply by Captain Comics

'Altered Carbon'

Saw the first episode. Some quick thoughts: It was a huge info dump, which I expected, so that didn't bother me. I followed it pretty well.…

0 Feb 5

'Black Lightning' Season 1

PRESS RELEASE JAMES REMAR (DEXTER) AND DAMON GUPTON (BATES MOTEL) JOIN ELECTRIFYING CAST OF BLACK LIGHTNINGFans Learn More Details A…

35 Feb 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

'Metropolis' TV series coming to DC streaming service

WARNER BROS. TELEVISION AND DC ENTERTAINMENT TO TRANSPORT VIEWERS TO METROPOLIS, AN ALL-NEW LIVE-ACTION SERIES FROM EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS JOH…

0 Jan 30

Filmmaker acquires Valiant IP library

I guess this was inevitable:  Filmmaker Dan Mintz Acquires Valiant Entertainment—The World’s Largest Independently Owned Library of Comic…

0 Jan 29

Disney buys Fox entertainment

I'm sure everyone's read the stories today.  Disney bought Fox entertainment for more than $50 million in stock. Fox will keep its news a…

52 Jan 28
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Two apocolypses ,Shangri-La, bonuses.

In the last 24 hours, I have sen, on TCM, two 60s era movies dealing with a post- apocolyptice world with both taking an essentially 100-pe…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

2 Jan 27
Reply by Richard Willis

Netflix success sends 'The End of the FXXXing world' back to press

How many of you knew this existed? How many knew it was based on a comic book? How many actually saw it? Charles Forsman’s The End of the…

2 Jan 26
Reply by Richard Willis

R.I.P. Bradford Dillman, 1930-2018

The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors loses another one. From The Hollywood Reporter:  "Bradford Dillman, Actor in 'Compulsi…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

3 Jan 23
Reply by Captain Comics

'Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay' is next DC animated film

TASK FORCE X EMBARKS ON A NEW MISSION IN AN ALL-NEW ANIMATED FILM FROM WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT AND DC ENTERTAINMENT SUICIDE SQU…

0 Jan 20

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service