Movies and TV (1,119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Supergirl' Season 3

PRESS RELEASE   DC CHARACTERS TO VISIT NATIONAL CITY FOR SEASON THREE OF SUPERGIRL   Executive Producers and Cast Introduce New Chara…

Started by Captain Comics

24 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Mad About You

Earlier this week, Tracy and I started watching Mad About You… for the third time. This is Tracy’s choice for me having made her watch 325…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

19 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Gal Godot won't do "Wonder Woman" again unless they ax Brett Ratner

Wow. From Page Six:  “Wonder Woman” star Gal Gadot is continuing to battle accused Hollywood sexual harasser Brett Ratner by refusing to si…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

8 on Thursday
Reply by Captain Comics

Doctor Who: The Doctor's Regenerations (SPOILERS)

Given that Peter Capaldi's Doctor is about to give way to that of Jodie Whittaker, I thought it might be interesting and useful to go over…

Started by The Baron

0 Nov 13

'Arrow' Season 6

PRESS RELEASE NEW THREATS EMERGE IN STAR CITY FOR SEASON SIX OF ARROW Lost and Person of Interest Star Michael Emerson Announced to Joi…

4 Nov 11
Reply by Richard Willis

'The Flash' Season 4

PRESS RELEASE OUT OF THE SPEED FORCE AND INTO THE FIRE! TEAM FLASH MEETS NEW CHALLENGES (AND CHARACTERS) IN THE FLASH SEASON FOUR! Cast…

43 Nov 11
Reply by Richard Willis

'The Gifted' Season 1

Coming Oct. 2, and featuring Polaris, Thunderbird, Blink and ... the Strucker family?

4 Nov 11
Reply by Richard Willis

'Riverdale' Season 2

The second season of Riverdale begins Oct. 11.

13 Nov 11
Reply by Ronald Morgan

The Eighth Doctor: The Time War

For a long time, Big Finish had been prohibited by the BBC from doing any stories set during the Time War. I was pleased when that restrict…

0 Nov 9

Miscellaneous Big Finish Audios

For a while now, I’ve been posting reactions to big “meaty” arcs such as The Eighth Doctor Adventures, Dark Eyes, Doom Coalition and The Co…

58 Nov 9
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service