Movies and TV (1,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ELSEWORLDS (2018)

Here's my review of the recent ELSEWORLDS event. Anyone else have thoughts on it? _____ It's far beyond the scope of this blog to add…

Started by Gene Phillips

17 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Timeless

Talking about Legends of Tomorrow on another thread reminded me that Timeless will be coming back for Season 2 sometime this year. While…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

6 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by Richard Willis

TCM Coming Attractions! Chills, Thrills and Spills!

I meant to post this earlier but Night of the Lepus is on TCM tonight (4/15) at 11:30 PM EST. This is one of those movies that I always he…

Started by Philip Portelli

92 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Philip Portelli

'The Walking Dead' Season 9

New world. New rules. The Walking Dead returns for Season 9 on Sunday, October 7 at 9/8c.

Started by Captain Comics

29 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

The Anime Review Thread

I know there's at least one other fan of anime on this board, and perhaps more, so I thought I'd do a review of some of the anime I've watc…

Started by Randy Jackson

115 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by The Baron

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Trial of a Time Lord" (SPOILERS)

Parts One - Four: "The Mysterious Planet" 1)I liked the new version of the theme tune for this. Alas, it's the one version of the tune that…

Started by The Baron

6 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Doctor Who Reactions: "Vengeance on Varos" (SPOILERS)

1)The "big" casting in this is Jason "Son of Sean" Connery as Jondar.  Haven't seen him in anything else, hopefully he improved after this.…

Started by The Baron

2 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Doctor Who Reactions: "Remembrance of the Daleks" (SPOILERS)

1)Another one of my favorites.  I remember a fanboy at the time greeting this with "So JNT can produce decent Doctor Who when he wants to!"…

Started by The Baron

4 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Dark Shadows

I’d like to start this continuation of the Dark Shadows discussion from the old board with a look at some of the new and upcoming Dark Shad…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

2174 Nov 28, 2018
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

'Black Lightning' Season 2

JORDAN CALLOWAY UPPED TO SERIES REGULAR AS DC VILLAIN PAINKILLER IN BLACK LIGHTNING SEASON TWO “PREDICTION? PAIN!” BURBANK, Calif. (July…

Started by Captain Comics

2 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service