Movies and TV (1,447)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Russell T Davies to Return as "Doctor Who" Showrunner

Story I'm not sure how I feel about this.  Hopefully, it's not a step backwards.

Started by The Baron

1 Sep 24
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

'Injustice,' a DC animated movie, arrives on Oct. 19

INJUSTICE JUSTIN HARTLEY, ANSON MOUNT TOP ALL-STAR CAST IN NEW DC ANIMATED MOVIE INSPIRED BY POPULAR GAME AND GRAPHIC NOVEL; COMING TO 4…

Started by Captain Comics

0 Sep 23

New Blog: Superheroes Every Day

Back in April, while perusing the internet for the Dark Shadows Cookbook, I discovered (in a classic case of bad-timing) Danny Horn's "Dark…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

6 Sep 20
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Titans" Easter egg honors Gail Simone

Gail Simone posted a lengthy item on Facebook, here. Gail Simone said: Okay, this is something I have to express, wasn't sure how to addres…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

3 Sep 18
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Doctor Who Reactions: "Vincent and the Doctor" (SPOILERS)

1)Another "Team TARDIS meets an important cultural figure" story, this time Vincent Van Gogh.  Interesting casting choice, I hadn't realize…

Started by The Baron

4 Sep 15
Reply by The Baron

Doctor Who Reactions: “The Evil of the Daleks”

I have wanted to experience this story in its entirety somehow ever since I saw the second (and only existing) episode (of seven) on the “L…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

12 Sep 15
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Doctor Who Reactions: "Galaxy 4" (SPOILERS)

This story is going to be animated.  Did we not have a thread for this story?  I couldn't find one, so I'm creating this thread for a place…

Started by The Baron

1 Sep 15
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Columbo's conviction rate

We've mused about Columbo several times over the years -- he even made The Baron's list of his Favorite Fictional Characters -- and one poi…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

2 Sep 14
Reply by Richard Willis

Doctor Who Reactions: "Arachnids in the U.K." (SPOILERS)

1)They seem to have done away with the pre-credits sequences. 2)"Am I being weird?" "A little bit, yeah." 3)"I used to have sisters." 4)…

Started by The Baron

4 Sep 13
Reply by The Baron

DC's Stargirl

On May 19, one day after streaming on DC Universe, Stargirl will debut on The CW broadcast channels in Flash's time slot.  

Started by Richard Willis

31 Sep 12
Reply by Richard Willis

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service