Movies and TV (1,148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sci-fi movies scheduled for 2018

JAN 5 DEVIL’S GATE When a woman and her son mysteriously vanish, FBI agent Daria Francis (Amanda Schull) is dispatched to the small town of…

Started by Captain Comics

5 Jan 2
Reply by Captain Comics

The Cancelled 90s Wonder Woman Cartoon That Almost Happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-qPuexl0hc Did you know that there was a Wonder Woman being made in the early 90s? It's notable for being…

Started by Bantiago Sarrios

0 Jan 2

Dark Shadows

I’d like to start this continuation of the Dark Shadows discussion from the old board with a look at some of the new and upcoming Dark Shad…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

2157 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Doctor Who Reactions: "Twice Upon A Time" (SPOILERS)

Random Notes: I liked the "709 Episodes Ago" bit, but even I'm not an obsessive enough fanboy to check their figures. I thought Bradley d…

Started by The Baron

3 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

R.I.P. Rose Marie, 1923-2017

From The Hollywood Reporter: "Rose Marie, Wisecracking Star of 'The Dick Van Dyke Show,' Dies at 94" Rose Marie was in show business since…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

4 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Doctor Falls" (SPOILERS)

Got to watch this as it was broadcast, for once. Some thoughts: The regeneration teases got old after a while. Went to that well once too…

Started by The Baron

8 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Miscellaneous Big Finish Audios

For a while now, I’ve been posting reactions to big “meaty” arcs such as The Eighth Doctor Adventures, Dark Eyes, Doom Coalition and The Co…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

61 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Doctor Who Reactions: "An Adventure in Space and Time" (SPOILERS)

Got ahold of a copy of this, and re-watched it last night.  I’ve got a few thoughts on it below:   1)David Bradley does fairly well as Hart…

Started by The Baron

5 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

'Stranger Things' Season 2

Arriving Oct. 27.

Started by Captain Comics

21 Dec 26, 2017
Reply by Richard Willis

The Baron Watches "Gilligan's Island"

Having seen my good friend Jeff's latest TV-based discussion, Jeff Watches Torchwood, I thought, "Since Jeff is posting about a current pro…

Started by The Baron

362 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service