Movies and TV (1,386)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Time War Saga – The Collected War Doctor

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the War Doctor audios from Big Finish. Like the Eighth Doctor, who was featured in only one televi…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

37 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RIP Jeremy Bulloch

Story  He originated the role of Boba Fett in Star Wars, and had a wide-ranging career, including appearances in two Doctor Who stories,  "…

Started by The Baron

0 Dec 17, 2020

Jon Watts Ushers FF Into MCU

In an investor call to-day, Marvel announced plans for a Fantastic Four feature to be directed by Jon Watts. This of course marks the FF's…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

2 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Sun Makers" (SPOILERS)

Part One: 1)"Compassion is a noble thing, Citizen - also costly."   2)"Cassius"?   3)"Entreat, master. I'll be good."   4)"Perhaps everyone…

Started by The Baron

9 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by The Baron

The Walking Dead: The World Beyond

The first episode of this TWD spin-off (delayed from April) finally aired Sunday night. I think it has potential. the two main characters a…

30 Nov 30, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RIP David Prowse

Story Best-known for playing Darth Vader in the original Star Wars films, he was well-known in the UK as the Green Cross Code Man, and als…

Started by The Baron

0 Nov 30, 2020

Jodie Whittaker is the Doctor!

Jodie Whittaker has been announced as the next Doctor in Doctor Who, making her the first woman to play the role "in continuity".  I've not…

Started by The Baron

9 Nov 29, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

The Sixth Doctor, Constance & Flip

I remember when the Sixth Doctor began traveling with Constance Clarke. It seemed like a really good jumping on point to me, however I was…

38 Nov 23, 2020
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Fear the Wallking Dead" - Seasons 5 & 6

The TWD spin-off is back for another season with new cast members (three kids), new villains (led by "Max Headroom") and, soon, another "cr…

57 Nov 23, 2020
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

Doctor Who Reactions: “The Faceless Ones”

As most of you reading this will be aware, episodes one and three of this six-parter are available on the “Lost in Time” DVD set. I liked p…

7 Nov 21, 2020
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service