Movies and TV (1,310)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gallifrey

I’ve been putting this discussion off for a long time. I bought the first couple of sets a while ago when Big Finished announced that they…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

36 Sep 8
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Doctor Who Reactions: "The War Games" (SPOILERS)

1)And so, we come to the end of the Troughton era, with a ten part story that was never supposed to be a ten-parter, but only became so aft…

Started by The Baron

4 Sep 3
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

R.I.P. Valerie Harper, 1939-2019

From Variety: "Valerie Harper, Rhoda on ‘Mary Tyler Moore Show,’ Dies at 80" The four-time Emmy winner was diagnosed with lung cancer in 20…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

3 Sep 1
Reply by Richard Willis

"Legends of Tomorrow" losing two regulars

From Dateline: "'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Brandon Routh & Courtney Ford to Depart CW Drama As Series Regulars in Season 5" This wasn'…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

5 Aug 27
Reply by Richard Willis

Star Trek: The Next Generation

I started watching Star Trek: The Next Generation over the weekend. By the time the show premiered in 1987, I had already been anticipating…

232 Aug 21
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

STAR TREK - the James Blish novelizations

Recently, I bought a 70s printing of the very first STAR TTEK book - the first of the Bantam mass-market novelizations by James Blish of al…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

12 Aug 19
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

'The Orville' Season 2

The space adventure returns this winter. Catch an all-new season premiere on SUN, DEC 30th only on FOX!

Started by Captain Comics

30 Aug 16
Reply by Richard Willis

Ultraseven and Ultra Q

I was a big fan of Ultraman when I was a kid. In the early ‘90s I discovered there was a new “Ultraman” show, but unfortunately I was more…

63 Aug 16
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Technology has changed our world

Over in the "Movies I Have Seen Lately" thread, we discuss Yesterday. I read a review of the movie by a music critic who didn't like it bec…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

11 Aug 13
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

The Boys dropped on Amazon Prime 7-26-19.

Premie: In a universe in which superheroes exist, superheroes start to embrace their dark side and begin to unleash rampage throughout the…

Started by Thomas Lupo

3 Aug 10
Reply by Fred W. Hill

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service