Movies and TV (1,371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

" NIGHT OF THE LEPUS " on ME-TV!

Svengoolie, on ME-TV, is showing " NIGHT OF The LEPUS " right now! I meant to get this up before...I don't know of anyone else here but Ric…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

6 Oct 11
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Doctor Who Reactions: “The Faceless Ones”

As most of you reading this will be aware, episodes one and three of this six-parter are available on the “Lost in Time” DVD set. I liked p…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

6 Oct 10
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

The Time War

For a long time, Big Finish had been prohibited by the BBC from doing any stories set during the Time War. I was pleased when that restrict…

61 Oct 10
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

'The Walking Dead' Season 10

Oh, what a difference a week makes. Fear the Walking Dead is (temporarily) over, replaced by the far superior The Walking Dead. Not only wa…

Started by Captain Comics

42 Oct 6
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

TV shows I am binging

In this peak TV period, I thought we could use a thread on TV like we do the "Movies I Have Watched Lately" thread. I'll start with two: AL…

286 Oct 3
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Original 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.' movies now on DVD

The Original "The Man from UNCLE Movies – Now on Digital HD! As filmgoers go gaga over Guy Ritchie’s stylish and swinging origin story for…

55 Oct 3
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Doctor Who: Out of Time

"The Cathedral of Contemplation is an enigma, existing outside time. It turns through history, opening its doors across the universe to of…

1 Sep 30
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

The Seventh Doctor, Mel & Ace

When I first started listening to the Sixth Doctor's adventures on audio, I became obsessed with the order of his companions and the order…

20 Sep 30
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Supergirl" to end with Season 6

From TV Line: "Supergirl Ending With Season 6" I read somewhere -- can't find it -- that the call to bring the show to an end was a mutual…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

3 Sep 23
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Ultramen

I was a big fan of Ultraman when I was a kid. In the early ‘90s I discovered there was a new “Ultraman” show, but unfortunately I was more…

182 Sep 22
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service