Movies and TV (1,198)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

R.I.P. "The Office" actor Hugh Dane

The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors loses another member:  From Mashable: "'The Office' Stars Mourn Hugh Dane, Who Played…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Jun 8
Reply by Captain Comics

So, What Did You See on Television Last Night?

O.K., this one happened the same way my Silver-Age quizzes for my Deck Log column do.  I was driving along one morning and happened to thin…

Started by Commander Benson

30 Jun 6
Reply by Philip Portelli

What are you watching right now?

Criminal Minds: "Amplification"

Started by Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)

321 Jun 4
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

The Anime Review Thread

I know there's at least one other fan of anime on this board, and perhaps more, so I thought I'd do a review of some of the anime I've watc…

Started by Randy Jackson

111 Jun 3
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

'Analog' picked up for film

PORTLAND, OR, 05/25/2018 — After a heated bidding war Lionsgate snagged rights to Gerry Duggan and David O’Sullivan’s bestselling series AN…

Started by Captain Comics

0 Jun 2

Syfy orders pilot of Dark Horse's 'Resident Alien'

DARK HORSE COMICS SERIES ‘RESIDENT ALIEN’ PICKED UP TO PILOT AT SYFY From Universal Cable Productions, Chris Sheridan (“Family Guy”) Will E…

0 Jun 1

'Spawn' reboot to star Jamie Foxx

STAR OF NEW SPAWN FILM REVEALED: OSCAR-WINNING ACTOR JAMIE FOXX PORTLAND, OR, 05/30/2018 — In an exclusive scoop, Dead…

4 May 31
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Timeless

Talking about Legends of Tomorrow on another thread reminded me that Timeless will be coming back for Season 2 sometime this year. While…

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

3 May 30
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

'Avengers: Infinity War' (Spoilers)

Are we ready to talk about this yet? If you've seen it, let's do. If not, GO AWAY UNTIL YOU'VE SEEN THE MOVIE! I saw it last night (Thu…

16 May 30
Reply by Richard Mantle

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Caves of Androzani" (SPOILERS)

1)You know, people complain about Tegan, but I find Peri more irritating,   2)We finally get an explanation for the celery.  Kind of a lame…

Started by The Baron

6 May 30
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service