Movies and TV (1,229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DC streaming service launch date, details announced

The Countdown Is On: The DC UNIVERSE Digital Subscription Service Will Launch On Batman Day, September 15, 2018 New original series “Tita…

Started by Captain Comics

0 Aug 31

'The Punisher' Season 1

I haven't binged the entire thing yet -- we're only at ep 8 - but my wife and I are really enjoying it.  It's not at all what you'd expect.…

7 Aug 29
Reply by Captain Comics

'iZombie' Season 4

iZombie returns as a mid-season replacement in early 2018.

7 Aug 27
Reply by Richard Willis

"'Cause they taped it on only one day..." - NBC's The Sound of Music

...The NBC-TV remake of Rogers & Hammerstein's THE SOUND OF MUSIC as a " live play " production's airing is about one month in the past…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

138 Aug 23
Reply by Don Mankowski

'Watchmen' ordered to series

Damon Lindelof's take on Watchmen has been ordered to series,according to Deadline Hollywood. The cast will include Jeremy Irons, Regina Ki…

4 Aug 22
Reply by Captain Comics

'DC Daily' coming to DC Universe digital subscription service

DC UNIVERSE Digital Subscription Service Unveils “DC Daily” The Ultimate Show for DC Fans Join host Kevin Smith for a special DC Universe L…

0 Aug 22

'Avengers: Infinity War' (Spoilers)

Are we ready to talk about this yet? If you've seen it, let's do. If not, GO AWAY UNTIL YOU'VE SEEN THE MOVIE! I saw it last night (Thu…

18 Aug 17
Reply by Captain Comics

Travels with Charley

I will probably never get around to reviewing all of the “Eighth Doctor and Charley” adventures, but after Charlotte Pollard stopped travel…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

39 Aug 16
Reply by Tracy of Moon-T

Doctor Who Paperbacks

Almost every Doctor Who serial of the original series has its own paperback adaptation. I never thought too much about obtaining them all,…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

21 Aug 15
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

'Shazam!' the movie

David F. Sandberg (“Annabelle: Creation”) directs New Line Cinema’s “Shazam!,” the origin story that stars Zachary Levi (TV’s “Chuck”) as…

20 Aug 7
Reply by doc photo

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service