Movies and TV (1,268)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Tsuranga Conundrum" (SPOILERS)

1)"The Book of Celebrants"? 2)The monster is goofy in this one! 3)"It just ate my sonic!" 4)"Pting"? 5)"Boys give birth to boys, and gi…

Started by The Baron

0 Mar 2

Gotham Season 5

Started by Richard Willis

7 Mar 1
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

Doctor Who Reactions: "The Ghost Monument" (SPOILERS)

OK, thanks to the power of love and friendship (and that is NOT sarcasm), I've finally gotten to see some of these. 1)I like the new openi…

Started by The Baron

0 Mar 1

R.I.P. Beverly Owen of "The Munsters"

From Entertainment Weekly: "Beverly Owen, Original Marilyn on The Munsters, Dies at 81" We speak of her participation in The Munsters over…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

1 Feb 25
Reply by The Baron

ABC orders a "Stumptown" pilot

From Variety: "ABC Orders Pilots for ‘Stumptown’ Adaptation, Bermuda Triangle Drama" Variety wrote: ABC has given out two more drama pilot…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

4 Feb 25
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Missy

“Missy... alone, unleashed and unfettered. What does she get up to when the Doctor isn’t around? “Well, Missy has a plan. And to carry it o…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

5 Feb 21
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Military Sitcoms

On an unrelated thread, Philip Portelli wrote:   "To the Commander: I would be very interested to hear your views on M*A*S*H, McHale's Navy…

Started by Commander Benson

202 Feb 20
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

What are you watching right now?

Criminal Minds: "Amplification"

Started by Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)

359 Feb 16
Reply by Richard Willis

The Diary of River Song

After “The Eighth Doctor Adventures” and “The Time War Saga—The Collected War Doctor” I took some time off from posting about Big Finish au…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

38 Feb 15
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

'Riverdale' Season 3

A NEW DISTRICT ATTORNEY LAYS DOWN THE LAW IN RIVERDALE — PENELOPE ANN MILLER TO PLAY MS. WRIGHT BURBANK, Calif. (July 22, 2018) — Archie…

Started by Captain Comics

18 Feb 15
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service