Movies and TV (1,237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doctor Who Reactions: "Terror of the Zygons" (SPOILERS)

Part One: 1)This story has the feel of a Pertwee story - sor tof a capper to the "UNIT Era".   2)It was amusing seeing the Doctor done up f…

Started by The Baron

18 Sep 12
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

R.I.P. Bill Daily, of "I Dream of Jeannie," "The Bob Newhart Show"

One of the best of TV's second bananas, Bill Daily, passed on Sept. 4. From TV Line: "I Dream of Jeannie Star Bill Daily Dead at 91; Barbar…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

15 Sep 11
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Batman, Star Trek and Monsters on ME TV Saturday Nights!

Every Saturday night from 7PM to 1 AM, ME (Memorable Entertainment) TV shows Batman, Wonder Woman, Star Trek, Svengoolie (monster movies fr…

Started by Philip Portelli

159 Sep 9
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

The Baron Watches "Gilligan's Island"

Having seen my good friend Jeff's latest TV-based discussion, Jeff Watches Torchwood, I thought, "Since Jeff is posting about a current pro…

Started by The Baron

371 Sep 6
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Watching them James Bond Films

So, I've decided to watch the James Bond films in order and comment about them. I will be limiting myself to the movies featuring the only…

Started by Randy Jackson

174 Sep 6
Reply by Richard Willis

Doctor Who Reaction” “The Highlanders”

A few reactions back I opined that the days of the Doctor Who historicals were largely over, and that recent stories such as “The Gunfighte…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

3 Sep 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

The Eighth Doctor Adventures (Spoilers)

The first appearance of the Eighth Doctor was in 1996 in a TV movie designed to be the pilot for a new TV show. The series wasn’t picked up…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

120 Sep 5
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Superman's Super-World?

I have been trying to figure out what the design and background of Superman's world is, post this merging of the surviving Earth-Mylar (E…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

3 Sep 5
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Doctor Who: "The Two Doctors"

From the blog...     Philip Sandifer:"He fixed it by creating the Androgums - essentially the same concept only now they’re food-obsessed i…

Started by Henry R. Kujawa

5 Sep 4
Reply by The Baron

DC streaming service launch date, details announced

The Countdown Is On: The DC UNIVERSE Digital Subscription Service Will Launch On Batman Day, September 15, 2018 New original series “Tita…

Started by Captain Comics

0 Aug 31

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service