Movies and TV (1,159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Doctor Who Reactions: "Black Orchid" (SPOILERS)

1)Another fun commentary track, this time with just the regulars with no one to reign them in. Again, often more fun than the story itself.…

Started by The Baron

2 Jan 6
Reply by The Baron

'The Gifted' Season 1

Coming Oct. 2, and featuring Polaris, Thunderbird, Blink and ... the Strucker family?

Started by Captain Comics

6 Jan 4
Reply by Captain Comics

Horror movies scheduled for 2018

JAN 5 INSIDIOUS: THE LAST KEY brings back Lin Shaye as Dr. Elise Rainier, a parapsychologist looking into the haunting of her own family ho…

3 Jan 2
Reply by Richard Willis

Animated movies in 2018

JAN 12 CONDORITO: LA PELÍCULA The famous comic strip character and his pals are animated in CGI for the first time, including the love of h…

3 Jan 2
Reply by Captain Comics

'Gotham' Season 4

GOTHAM cast and producers returned to San Diego Comic-Con to give fans a preview of the mayhem in store for the upcoming fourth season, a…

19 Jan 2
Reply by Captain Comics

Sci-fi movies scheduled for 2018

JAN 5 DEVIL’S GATE When a woman and her son mysteriously vanish, FBI agent Daria Francis (Amanda Schull) is dispatched to the small town of…

5 Jan 2
Reply by Captain Comics

The Cancelled 90s Wonder Woman Cartoon That Almost Happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-qPuexl0hc Did you know that there was a Wonder Woman being made in the early 90s? It's notable for being…

Started by Bantiago Sarrios

0 Jan 2

Dark Shadows

I’d like to start this continuation of the Dark Shadows discussion from the old board with a look at some of the new and upcoming Dark Shad…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

2157 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Doctor Who Reactions: "Twice Upon A Time" (SPOILERS)

Random Notes: I liked the "709 Episodes Ago" bit, but even I'm not an obsessive enough fanboy to check their figures. I thought Bradley d…

Started by The Baron

3 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

R.I.P. Rose Marie, 1923-2017

From The Hollywood Reporter: "Rose Marie, Wisecracking Star of 'The Dick Van Dyke Show,' Dies at 94" Rose Marie was in show business since…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

4 Dec 29, 2017
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service