Movies and TV (1,187)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 3

PRESS RELEASEFAMILIAR FACES RETURN TO THE TIMELINE FOR SEASON THREE OF DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROWNeal McDonough, Arthur Darvill and Wentwor…

Started by Captain Comics

50 Apr 13
Reply by Richard Willis

The Time War Saga – The Collected War Doctor

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the War Doctor audios from Big Finish. Like the Eighth Doctor, who was featured in only one televi…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

36 Apr 11
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yellow Submarine" to get a 50th anniversary theatricial rerelease

From the Los Angeles Times: "The Beatles' 'Yellow Submarine' Film Will Get 50th Anniversary Theatrical Run Starting July 8" The Los Angele…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

3 Apr 9
Reply by doc photo

Soon-Tek Oh, Pioneering Character Actor, Dies at 85

The Legion of "Hey, It's That Guy!" Character Actors loses Soon-Tek Oh, who was the voice of Mulan's father in Mulan, and appeared in a lon…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

2 Apr 8
Reply by The Baron

Justice League Movie Spoilers Thread

Here's the place to discuss the Justice League movie! Spoilers ahoy!(Disclaimer: Spoiler does not appear in this movie.)

Started by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

11 Apr 6
Reply by Richard Willis

R.I.P. Steven Bochco, 1943-2018

Steven Bochco, producer of Hill Street Blues, L.A. Law, NYPD Blue and Doogie Howser, M.D., dies at 74 of leukemia. From The New York Times:…

Started by ClarkKent_DC

5 Apr 5
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

Friday the 13th(s)

I went through a “splatter movie” phase back in the early to mid ‘80s, in the theater and eventually catching up to those I had missed on V…

Started by Jeff of Earth-J

67 Apr 3
Reply by The Baron

What are you watching right now?

Criminal Minds: "Amplification"

Started by Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)

317 Mar 30
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

The One And Only, Genuine, Original Family Band

I am now watching, on TCM, the 1960s Disney musical " The One And Only,  Genuine,  Original Family Band ". I didn't see it when I was 8 yea…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

0 Mar 30

'Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay' animated film available now on digital, Blu-Ray/DVD coming in April

TASK FORCE X EMBARKS ON A NEW MISSION IN AN ALL-NEW ANIMATED FILM FROM WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT AND DC ENTERTAINMENT SUICIDE SQUAD…

Started by Captain Comics

0 Mar 28

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service