Mr. Silver Age (401)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Superman's birthday

Whilst hunting thru the internet looking for comic covers to post relating to the letter "K", I came across this extremely interesting post…

Started by Steve W

13 Sep 26
Reply by Luke Blanchard

Wonder Woman TV Pilot

Warner Bros has released the first image of Adrianne Palicki in her WW costume for the TV show: http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/

Started by Mr. Silver Age

126 Sep 25
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

#Kirby100 #GoodyRickels

As part of their celebration of the 100th anniversary of the birth of Jack "King" Kirby, DC has been publishing a bunch of specials featuri…

Started by Hoy Murphy

9 Sep 7
Reply by Dave Blanchard

Books about Comic Books

I don't know about you guys but I'm a sucker for books about comic books. I have a large number (probably more than twenty) and most of the…

Started by Steve W

69 Aug 29
Reply by Richard Willis

Remaining Fanzines and Magazines?

Oh , the irony . Let's continue something that was discussed at the MSA Old Home , namely , remaining print comic fanzines - And , for dive…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

173 Aug 26
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Super-Telepath?

I just saw some scans from Adventure Comics #397, where Supergirl teams up with Wonder Woman. However, of interest is that a couple of time…

Started by Randy Jackson

14 Aug 19
Reply by Captain Comics

A Cut From a Cover

Ok, here's an idea for a fun contest. I post a section from a comic cover and you guys try and guess what cover it's from.Whoever guesses c…

Started by Steve W

836 Aug 16
Reply by Hoy Murphy

Short and quirky posts

On another thread, my pal Dave Blanchard wrote: >Although I've been around here for a good long while, I'm one of those who were "impor…

Started by Hoy Murphy

249 Jul 20
Reply by Dave Blanchard

This looks familiar. Where's Goody Rickels?

I've never been to Comic-con and likely never will, but if there was one I would go to, it would be this one, just to get this 2017 convent…

Started by Hoy Murphy

3 Jun 1
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Leo Baxendale

I realise you’re not generally big followers of British comics, but I need to flag up a notification I received last week of the sad death…

Started by Steve W

12 May 29
Reply by Luke Blanchard

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service