Mr. Silver Age (406)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some Questions of (Secret) Identities--Marvel Edition

With all this DC talk and the Commander's Marvel Quiz Challenge, some thoughts about Marvel secret identities came to me so.... How many "…

Started by Philip Portelli

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

Take the Mr. Silver Age Trivia Challenge! (CBG #1679)

My current column from CBG #1679 has been posted at CBGxtra. It details the Pro vs. Fans Trivia Challenge at March's C2E2 convention in Chi…

Started by Mr. Silver Age

17 May 28, 2011
Reply by John Dunbar

Happy Birthday Mr. Silver Age!

Happy birthday to our best pal, Mr. Silver Age! May there be many more trivia quizzes and Mopee Awards to come!   Hoy

Started by Hoy Murphy

10 May 27, 2011
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

Green Arrow's Kooky Quintet (or More!)

The Avengers #16 is well-remembered as the issue where Captain America missed one too many meetings and discovered that the A-listers (Thor…

7 May 20, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Questions About Some 00s Supermans ?

I'd like to ask about (SPOILERS) some 00s issues of the Superman titles which I had , but had no more .   Book reprints ? SIssues they link…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

3 May 18, 2011
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Justice League of America #19 (My '63)--The Greatest Silver Age JLA Story??

I pulled out from my bookcase JLA: The Greatest Stories Ever Told which was released to coincide with Indentity Crisis as it reprinted Just…

4 May 4, 2011
Reply by Philip Portelli

1971: A Pivotal Year for Comics (AMSA #1678)

This month's Ask Mr. Silver Age column, in Comics Buyer's Guide  #1678, is a look at the key comics events of 1971, the year CBG started. I…

Started by Mr. Silver Age

25 Apr 30, 2011

Jennifer Love Hewiit's Fuzzy Bunny...

,,,...( Crossing over from my CBGXtra post )...consisted/consists of her JENNIFER LOVE HEWIIT'S THE MUSIC BOX series , issued by IDW in six…

5 Apr 7, 2011

Mutt & Jeff Mogul , RIP

5 Apr 7, 2011

Some Questions of (Secret) Identities

I just bought the World of Archie Double Digerst which apparently reprints the entire Tiny Titans/Lil Archie crossover mini. But that got m…

66 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service