Mr. Silver Age (397)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some Questions of (Secret) Identities

I just bought the World of Archie Double Digerst which apparently reprints the entire Tiny Titans/Lil Archie crossover mini. But that got m…

Started by Philip Portelli

66 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

Virus X Supie ?

Anyone else remember the " Virus X " story that took up a number of issues of ACTION COMICS in tha late 60s ?   I don't believe its ever be…

Started by Emerkeith Davyjack

8 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Dave Blanchard

Alert for 3-25-11: Batman: The Brave and The Bold

Batman: The Brave and the Bold returns to Cartoon Network tonight at 6:30 p.m. with a story featuring Superman, Lois, Jimmy, Mr. Mxyzptlk,…

Started by Hoy Murphy

7 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

Silver Age Trivia Challenge at C2E2!

I'm pleased to say that the Chicago Comics & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) has invited back the Mr. Silver Age Trivia Challenge for this ye…

Started by Mr. Silver Age

4 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Hoy Murphy

Superman's Scary Souvenirs

My latest Ask Mr. Silver Age column has been posted at the CBG Web site:   Superman’s Scary Souvenirs!  The Man of Steel took a space vacat…

0 Mar 18, 2011

Marvel References in a DC comic

When Marvel hit it big in the early 60s, DC had to have noticed. It also had to address their existence. In Adventure Comics #350, Chameleo…

Started by Philip Portelli

51 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Welcome to the Mr. Silver Age Discussion Section!

Welcome to the Mr. Silver Age Discussion Section! I'm Craig Shutt, aka the "Mr. Silver Age" behind the Ask Mr. Silver Age column for the C…

31 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service