Reviews (514)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Captain Comics reviews for March 15, 2017

So the boss had me work another six-day week. It's getting to be a habit! So bear with me if I'm more confused than usual. Here what I had…

Started by Captain Comics

5 Mar 17
Reply by Randy Jackson

Captain Comics reviews for March 8, 2017

Comments on these books shipping March 8, 2017: • ACTION #975 • ASSASSIN'S CREED: REFLECTIONS #1 • BATGIRL AND THE BIRDS OF PREY #8 • THE C…

11 Mar 14
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Captain Comics Reviews for March 1, 2017

Comments for books shipping March 1, 2017. Once again, my overlords have determined that I only need nine hours for a weekend, which took p…

6 Mar 3
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

Captain Comics' collection reviews from the Comics Guides

I'll be reposting Cap's Comic Guide collection reviews to this thread to make them easier to link to for the index.

Started by Border Mutt

31 Mar 2
Reply by Border Mutt

Links for Reviews ... Re-Read Threads ... Other Round Table Links

Books, GNs, and Collections Review List (as of 05/17/15) The below list should include all the books, GNs, and collections that have been…

Started by Border Mutt

37 Mar 1
Reply by Border Mutt

Tokyo Ghost, Vol. 1: Atomic Garden

Tokyo Ghost, Vol. 1: Atomic Garden Rick Remender (Writer); Sean Murphy (Artist); Matt Hollingsworth (Colorist) Image Comics, 2016 Co-creato…

Started by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

0 Feb 27

Captain Comics Reviews for Feb. 22, 2017

ACTION COMICS #974 Written by DAN JURGENS Art by PATRICK ZIRCHER, STEPHEN SEGOVIA and ART THIBERT Cover by CLAY MANN Variant cover by GARY…

4 Feb 24
Reply by Randy Jackson

The Sheriff of Babylon, Volume 1: Bang. Bang. Bang.

The Sheriff of Babylon, Volume 1: Bang. Bang. Bang. Tom King (Writer); Mitch Gerads (Artist) Vertigo Comics, 2016 The setting is Baghdad,…

0 Feb 19

Captain Comics reviews for Feb. 15, 2017

Reviews for books shipping Feb. 15, 2017. Sadly, I was assigned much overtime this week, so I don't have time for capital-R reviews -- I di…

6 Feb 17
Reply by Captain Comics

Constantine: The Hellblazer Volume 1: Going Down

Constantine: The Hellblazer Volume 1: Going Down Ming Doyle, James Tynion IV, writers; Riley Rossmo & others, artists; Ivan Plascenci…

6 Feb 15
Reply by Richard Mantle

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service