Reviews (531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics Vol. 3 - 4 [The End]

FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics Vol. 3: Audeamus Simon Oliver, writer; Alberto Ponticelli, artist; Rico Renzi, colorist Vertigo Comics, 2015…

Started by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

0 Apr 25

Roughneck by Jeff Lemire

Roughneck Jeff Lemire Gallery 13 Books (an imprint of Simon & Schuster), 2017 Jeff Lemire returns to the Canadian setting of his ear…

4 Apr 25
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

Comic Thoughts for the week of 4/19/2017

Monsters Unleashed #1 - We get Kid Kaiju's new set up--he's been reloacated by SHIELD, Elsa Bloodstone is his bodyguard. HERBIE has been se…

Started by Randy Jackson

3 Apr 20
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Comic Thoughts for the week of 4/12/2017

kI don't know if Cap plans to continue recapping the week's offerings, but I figure I can at least do the Marvel #1's. So here we go: Blac…

Started by Randy Jackson

10 Apr 18
Reply by Randy Jackson

Snotgirl Vol.1 - Green Hair Don't Care

Snotgirl Vol.1 - Green Hair Don't Care Bryan Lee O'Malley,  writer; Leslie Hung, artist Image Comics, 2017 Snotgirl is Lottie Person, a g…

2 Apr 15
Reply by Captain Comics

Captain Comics comments for March 22, 2017

Good lord, it's Thursday already! Time to pop out the Captain's Comments for March 22, 2017, while they're still timely! This week's offeri…

Started by Captain Comics

11 Apr 9
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

We Stand On Guard

We Stand On Guard Brian K. Vaughan, writer; Steve Skroce, artist; Matt Hollingsworth, colorist; Fonografiks, lettering & design. Image…

0 Apr 3

The Twilight Children

The Twilight Children Gilbert Hernandez, writer; Darwyn Cooke, artist & letterer; Dave Stewart, colorist Vertigo Comics, 2016 Gilber…

1 Mar 21
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

Captain Comics reviews for March 15, 2017

So the boss had me work another six-day week. It's getting to be a habit! So bear with me if I'm more confused than usual. Here what I had…

5 Mar 17
Reply by Randy Jackson

Captain Comics reviews for March 8, 2017

Comments on these books shipping March 8, 2017: • ACTION #975 • ASSASSIN'S CREED: REFLECTIONS #1 • BATGIRL AND THE BIRDS OF PREY #8 • THE C…

11 Mar 14
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service