Reviews (527)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Review: 'The Occult Files of Doctor Spektor Volume Four'

The Occult Files of Doctor Spektor Volume Four, Dark Horse, $49.99   I've caught up just as the train stopped.   As I've said in previous r…

Started by Captain Comics

2 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Captain Comics

Review: 'Vampirella Volume Four'

Review: Vampirella Volume Four, Dynamite Publishing, $49.99 Dynamite's chronological reprints of Warren's Vampirella magazine are running…

3 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Review: 'Lois Lane Archives Volume 1'

Lois Lane Archives Volume 1, DC Comics, $59.99   I've read just about all the stories collected in the first Lois Lane Archives (Showcase #…

1 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Review: 'Lucid'

Lucid, Archaia Studios, $19.95   I've put off reviewing this, because it's a free book, and I hate to slam free books. But, dude.   Lucid p…

0 Apr 2, 2012

Review: 'Showcase: Ghosts Vol. 1'

Showcase Presents: Ghosts Vol. 1 (DC Comics, $19.99)   When Ghosts debuted in 1971, I was buying DCs fairly comprehensively – but I gave th…

7 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Review: 'Brothers of the Spear Volume 1'

Brothers of the Spear Volume 1, by Gaylord DuBois, Russ Manning and Jesse Marsh (Dark Horse, $49.95)   I really don't have much to say abou…

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

Review: The EC Archives are back!

EC Archives: The Vault of Horror Volume Two (GC Press LLC, $49.95) EC Archives: The Haunt of Fear Volume One (GC Press LLC, $49.95)   Much…

4 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by George Poague

Review: 'Archie Archives Volume Four'

Archie Archives Volume Four (Dark Horse, $49.99)   In my last review of Dark Horse's ambitious Archie Archives, I confidently called the WW…

0 Mar 8, 2012

Reviews: 'Eerie' Vol. 9, 'Creepy' Vol. 12

Eerie Archives Volume Nine (Dark Horse, $49.99) Creepy Archives Volume Twelve (Dark Horse, $49.99)   These two volumes come to us from the…

0 Mar 8, 2012

Revew: 'A.D.D.: Adolescent Demo Division'

A.D.D.: Adolescent Demo Division by Douglas Rushkoff, Goran Sudzuka and Jose Marzan Jr. (Vertigo, $24.99) I should have liked this book a…

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service