The Baron's Timelines (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Earth-44 Timeline, Appendix Fourteen: The Legacy of Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes was born on January 6, 1854, the second of five children born to Sigurd and Violet (Vernet) Holmes, including older brother…

Started by The Baron

7 Oct 11
Reply by The Baron

The Timeline of "Possible" Characters - Part One

This is going to be a timeline of characters who, although fictional, could exist in the real world, at least in theory.  there are a few i…

Started by The Baron

125 Sep 28
Reply by The Baron

The Earth-44 Timeline: The Heroic Age, Part Five

(Continued from The Heroic Age, Part Four)   THE HEROIC AGE, PART FIVE (A.D. 1981 - A.D. 1990) A.D. 1981:  Character Debuts: Andy Renko Bo…

Started by The Baron

3 Sep 23
Reply by The Baron

The Earth-44 Timeline: The Heroic Age, Part Three

(Continued from The Heroic Age, Part Two)   THE HEROIC AGE, PART THREE (A.D. 1961 - A.D. 1970) A.D. 1961:   Character Debuts: The Atom III…

Started by The Baron

8 Sep 23
Reply by The Baron

The Earth-44 Timeline: The Heroic Age, Part Two

(Continued from The Heroic Age, Part One)   THE HEROIC AGE, PART TWO (A.D. 1941 - A.D. 1960) A.D. 1941:   Character Debuts: 711 (Daniel Dy…

Started by The Baron

10 Sep 21
Reply by The Baron

The Earth-44 Timeline: The Heroic Age, Part One

(Continued from The Modern Age)   THE HEROIC AGE, PART ONE (A.D. 1913 - A.D. 1940) A.D. 1913: Character Debuts: Betsy Bobbin Jiggs Maggie…

Started by The Baron

1 Sep 20
Reply by The Baron

The Earth-44 Timeline: The Heroic Age, Part Six

(Continued from The Heroic Age, Part Five)   THE HEROIC AGE, PART SIX (A.D. 1991 - A.D. 2000) A.D. 1991:   Character Debuts: Agent Liberty…

Started by The Baron

24 Sep 20
Reply by The Baron

Re-Watching Mystery Science Theater 3000

OK, I'll be handling this one a little differently than some of the other TV series I've re-watched. I don't own every episode of this, and…

Started by The Baron

368 Jul 25
Reply by The Baron

Crisis on Infinite Monster Islands, or, an Attempt at Classifying the Godzilla Film Timelines

Recently I've been re-watching the Godzilla movies. Those of you who have seen them will know that while some of the films formed a more-or…

Started by The Baron

19 Jul 24
Reply by The Baron

9/11 Reaction/Tribute Comics (SPOILERS)

The Amazing Spider-Man #36 (September 2001), by J.Michael Straczynski & John Romita Jr. A horrified Spider-Man arrives at the site of…

Started by The Baron

10 Jul 2
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service