The Baron's Timelines (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Watching the Godzilla Movies, Part One: The Showa Era Films

(The following isn't really a "timeline", although I intend to use it as a "preamble" to a timeline-related idea I have in mind. For some t…

Started by The Baron

21 May 9, 2018
Reply by Richard Willis

Re-Watching Mystery Science Theater 3000

OK, I'll be handling this one a little differently than some of the other TV series I've re-watched. I don't own every episode of this, and…

Started by The Baron

379 Apr 29, 2018
Reply by The Baron

The Baron Reads Spider-Gwen Comics (Possible Spoilers)

I've discussed why I like this character here.  We'll start with her first appearance: Edge of Spider-Verse #2 (November 2014): OK, as…

Started by The Baron

55 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by The Baron

The Earth-44 Timeline: The Democratic Age

(Continued from  Federation and Imperium) THE DEMOCRATIC AGE (A.D. 2900- A.D. 6000) A.D. 2900: Event: The Imperium is overthrown and rep…

Started by The Baron

6 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by The Baron

The Earth-44 Timeline: The Heroic Age, Part Six

(Continued from The Heroic Age, Part Five)   THE HEROIC AGE, PART SIX (A.D. 1991 - A.D. 2000) A.D. 1991:   Character Debuts: Agent Liberty…

Started by The Baron

25 Jan 20, 2018
Reply by The Baron

The Earth-44 Timeline Appendix Sixteen: Vignettes

Vignette #1: "Finally, tonight, the solution of a sixteen year-old mystery. As our viewers may recall, two months ago, the mummified body…

Started by The Baron

0 Jan 16, 2018

Fifty Favorite Movies Timeline

As I said once in the My Fifty Favorite Movies thread, I had always intended to try to create a timeline that combined the continuities of…

Started by The Baron

4 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by The Baron

The Earth-44 Timeline, Appendix Fifteen: A Brief History of the Ghostbusters

The original Ghost Busters were a team of paranormal detectives, which operated for a few years beginning in 1975.  The agency was comprise…

Started by The Baron

0 Nov 11, 2017

The Earth-44 Timeline: the Heroic Age, Part Four

(Continued from The Heroic Age, Part Three)   THE HEROIC AGE, PART FOUR (A.D. 1971 - A.D. 1980) A.D. 1971:  Character Debuts: The Aquaveng…

Started by The Baron

24 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by The Baron

Watching the Godzilla Movies, Part Three: The Millennium Films and Beyond

Continued from Part Two! Gojira ni-sen mireniamu (1999) This film is first of what would come to be called the "Millennium" series of G-f…

Started by The Baron

32 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service