The Baron's Timelines (101)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Earth-44 Timeline: The Heroic Age, Part Two

(Continued from The Heroic Age, Part One)   THE HEROIC AGE, PART TWO (A.D. 1941 - A.D. 1960) A.D. 1941:   Character Debuts: 711 (Daniel Dy…

Started by The Baron

10 Sep 21, 2017
Reply by The Baron

The Earth-44 Timeline: The Heroic Age, Part One

(Continued from The Modern Age)   THE HEROIC AGE, PART ONE (A.D. 1913 - A.D. 1940) A.D. 1913: Character Debuts: Betsy Bobbin Jiggs Maggie…

Started by The Baron

1 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by The Baron

Crisis on Infinite Monster Islands, or, an Attempt at Classifying the Godzilla Film Timelines

Recently I've been re-watching the Godzilla movies. Those of you who have seen them will know that while some of the films formed a more-or…

Started by The Baron

19 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by The Baron

9/11 Reaction/Tribute Comics (SPOILERS)

The Amazing Spider-Man #36 (September 2001), by J.Michael Straczynski & John Romita Jr. A horrified Spider-Man arrives at the site of…

Started by The Baron

10 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by The Baron

"My" Doctor Who Timeline: Overall Thread

(Note: This is actually something I've posted before. I'm just moving it out here to get it out where it is more immediately visible. It'll…

Started by The Baron

1 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by The Baron

The Baron Re-Watches "Dilbert"

I used to be a huge fan of the comic strip Dilbert. I found it to be funny and inventive. Eventually, however, it seemed to me that it fell…

Started by The Baron

49 May 22, 2017
Reply by The Baron

The Baron Re-Watches "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" (SPOILERS)

I thought I'd try something low-maintenance. We begin with... "What a Night for a Knight" Scooby-Doo and the gang investigate the mysteri…

Started by The Baron

171 May 12, 2017
Reply by Richard Willis

The Earth-44 Timeline, Appendix Four: The Legacy of Spider-Man

We begin in 1895, when May Reilly, herself an ancestor of Peter Parker, used her advanced inventing skills to become the "science hero" Lad…

Started by The Baron

9 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by The Baron

Kirby Captain America: Initial Impressions

Captain America #193 (January 1976) "The Madbomb - Screamer in the Brain!" 1)"The trial of the Falcon is over" - What was the trial of the…

Started by The Baron

78 Feb 21, 2017
Reply by The Baron

Kirby Black Panther: Immediate Impressions

I recently received a couple of collections of these (Thank you!). I vaguely recall reading an issue or two back in dinosaur times, but mos…

Started by The Baron

49 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by John Dunbar

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service