The Baron's Timelines (100)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"My" Doctor Who Timeline: Overall Thread

(Note: This is actually something I've posted before. I'm just moving it out here to get it out where it is more immediately visible. It'll…

Started by The Baron

1 Jun 18
Reply by The Baron

The Baron Re-Watches "Dilbert"

I used to be a huge fan of the comic strip Dilbert. I found it to be funny and inventive. Eventually, however, it seemed to me that it fell…

Started by The Baron

49 May 22
Reply by The Baron

The Baron Re-Watches "Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!" (SPOILERS)

I thought I'd try something low-maintenance. We begin with... "What a Night for a Knight" Scooby-Doo and the gang investigate the mysteri…

Started by The Baron

171 May 12
Reply by Richard Willis

Watching the Godzilla Movies, Part One: The Showa Era Films

(The following isn't really a "timeline", although I intend to use it as a "preamble" to a timeline-related idea I have in mind. For some t…

Started by The Baron

20 May 10
Reply by The Baron

The Earth-44 Timeline, Appendix Four: The Legacy of Spider-Man

We begin in 1895, when May Reilly, herself an ancestor of Peter Parker, used her advanced inventing skills to become the "science hero" Lad…

Started by The Baron

9 Apr 11
Reply by The Baron

Kirby Captain America: Initial Impressions

Captain America #193 (January 1976) "The Madbomb - Screamer in the Brain!" 1)"The trial of the Falcon is over" - What was the trial of the…

Started by The Baron

78 Feb 21
Reply by The Baron

Kirby Black Panther: Immediate Impressions

I recently received a couple of collections of these (Thank you!). I vaguely recall reading an issue or two back in dinosaur times, but mos…

Started by The Baron

49 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by John Dunbar (the mod of maple)

Universal Horror Movie Timeline

The below is a timeline I made up to try to reconcile all of the movies in the various Universal "classic horror" collections that I own. I…

Started by The Baron

36 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

Watching the Fleischer Brothers' Popeye Cartoons

I watched a lot of Popeye cartoons when I was little, and to the best of my memory, the only ones worth re-watching are the ones made by th…

Started by The Baron

426 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Ronald Morgan

The Earth-44 Timeline, Appendix Seven: The Legacy of Superman

(I thought I’d have a shot at re-writing this into a more comprehensive form. This whole Earth-44 business grew out of an attempt to combin…

Started by The Baron

4 Aug 25, 2016
Reply by The Baron

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service