The Baron's Timelines (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Earth-44 Timeline: Introduction and the Age of Creation

Introduction: "Warning! this timeline incorporates the fictional characters and stories of a myriad of universes combined into one (alleged…

Started by The Baron

0 Apr 18, 2015

"My" Doctor Who Timeline: Dates Unknown

(Continued  from "The Far Future") The First Doctor, Susan Foreman, Ian Chesterton and Barbara Wright visit the planet Skaro, where they…

Started by The Baron

0 Apr 17, 2015

"My" Doctor Who Timeline: The Far Future

(Continued from "The Galactic Era") A.D. 17,010: The Eleventh Doctor and Amy Pond visit the Delirium Archive. ("The Time of Angels"/"Fles…

Started by The Baron

0 Apr 16, 2015

"My" Doctor Who Timeline: The Galactic Era

(Continued from "Earth Ascending") A.D. 3295: The Eleventh Doctor and Amy Pond help save a starwhale on Starship UK. ("The Beast Below") B…

Started by The Baron

0 Apr 16, 2015

"My" Doctor Who Timeline: Earth Ascending

(Continued from "The Near Future") A.D. 2111: The Eleventh Doctor, Amy Pond and Rory Williams battle a revolt by the artificial organisms…

Started by The Baron

0 Apr 16, 2015

"My" Doctor Who Timeline: The Near Future

(Continued from "The Present Day, Part Two" A.D. 2018:  The Twelfth Doctor meets Bill Potts at Saint Luke's University, becoming her unoff…

Started by The Baron

0 Apr 16, 2015

"My" Doctor Who Timeline: The Present Day, Part Two

(Continued from "The Present Day, Part One")   A.D. 1984: The Fifth Doctor, Tegan Jovanka and Vislor Turlough battle the Malus in England.…

Started by The Baron

0 Apr 16, 2015

"My" Doctor Who Timeline: The Present Day, Part One

(Continued from "From the Beginning of the Modern Era to Just Before the Present Day")   A.D. 1963: Teachers Ian Chesterton and Barbara Wri…

Started by The Baron

0 Apr 16, 2015

"My" Doctor Who Timeline: From the Beginning of the Modern Era to Just Before the Present Day

(Continued from "Earth From Ancient Times to the Renaissance")   (Note: For my purposes here, the "Present Day" begins in 1963, when the s…

Started by The Baron

0 Apr 15, 2015

"My Doctor Who Timeline: Earth From Ancient Times to the Renaissance

(Continued from "Before the Humanian Era") 100,000 B.C.: The First Doctor, Susan Foreman, Ian Chesterton and Barbara Wright encounter a tri…

Started by The Baron

0 Apr 14, 2015

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service