Reply Deleted

This reply has been deleted. Return to the discussion.

Groups

Latest Activity

Captain Comics posted discussions
12 minutes ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Exactly."
28 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"THE MISSOURI BREAKS: This may not be the greatest western ever made, but where else are you going…"
29 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Michael Rennie was illThe day the Earth stood stillBut he told us where we standAnd Flash Gordon…"
39 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"Amazon says: Walt Disney's Uncle Scrooge "The Golden Nugget Boat": The Complete Carl…"
41 minutes ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Re-watching The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951).  According to the commentary…"
46 minutes ago
The Baron replied to Captain Comics's discussion Conan license yanked from Marvel Comics
"I suppose that's a hazard of bringing a licensed property into your "universe"."
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to John Dunbar's discussion Marvel and DC Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections
"Fantagraphics lists Carl Barks Library Vol 27 for September!"
2 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"I'm adding the Carlin doc to my tobewatched list."
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"DC: THE NEW FRONTIER: This 2004 Darwyn Cooke mini-series treats DC comic of the 1950s as if they…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I think: lower left corner is Archie Goodwin; bottom center is Denny O'Neil; by…"
3 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Someone else has already posted the classic Strange Adventures' Deadman cover this one is…"
3 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service