Reply Deleted

This reply has been deleted. Return to the discussion.

Groups

Latest Activity

ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
""She's tied up on an urgent mission of her own.""
4 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"Keep going! Tracy and I stopped watching a while ago because we were getting too far ahead of you.…"
12 minutes ago
The Baron replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
""She's on a mission in space.""
13 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
"Tracy is out of town this week so I won't be watching tonight's episode until Sunday at…"
15 minutes ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
"Tonight is the penultimate episode of This Is Us.  In an appearance last Monday on The…"
37 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"Caught a few more, jumping ahead 300 episodes to eps 582 and 583. Barnabas discovers Jeff…"
49 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #26 - "...a time of running..." This non-linear story tells of Abby's first…"
53 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
1 hour ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Here is Mark Evanier discussing artists moonlighting at Marvel in the 1960s it also suggests a few…"
1 hour ago
doc photo replied to Dagwan's discussion What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
"Stand Up by Jethro Tull. An album that always reminds me of summer even though the only summery…"
1 hour ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Mike Esposito inks cover dated August 1965 Frank Giacoia is another possibility.  Many of the…"
1 hour ago
The Baron replied to The Baron's discussion Pro Wrestling
"Sasha Banks and Naomi walk out on "Monday Night RAW" Mid-Show   Apparently,…"
2 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service