Reply Deleted

This reply has been deleted. Return to the discussion.

Groups

Latest Activity

Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Just trying to help out"
34 minutes ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Sandman (TV)
"Some additional thoughts: -The casting of Cain and Abel makes sense if you consider the pre-DC…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"Tracy is becoming increasing frustrated with Jeff Clarke at this point (626). "I'll…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion How Many Versions Does One Man Need?
"Yeah, I saw that, too. This is a reprint of two b&w serialized stories I already have in…"
1 hour ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Sandman (TV)
"I'm a huge fan of the graphic novels, while my wife has never read them. We both liked season…"
1 hour ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion How Many Versions Does One Man Need?
"See, I sae this, and thought "Jeff?" PLANET OF THE APES ADVENTURES: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion How Many Versions Does One Man Need?
"Okay, I manage to give a pass to the Warlock Gallery Edition, then Marvel goes and solicits…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Marvel Fanfare
"ISSUE #31: FRONT COVER: Captain America by Kerry Gammil BACK COVER: Dr. Strange by Mark…"
1 hour ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Marvel Fanfare
"It really is a beautiful cover (wrapped around a mediocre story). The story concerns a filmmaker…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"And you guys thought there weren't enough roller coasters to go around for a roller…"
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Ultraman Tiga
"ULTRAMAN TIGE SIDE STORY: REVIVAL OF THE ANCIENT GIANT: I really had no idea what this was. It was…"
3 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Disney Roller Coasters."
3 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service