Reply Deleted

This reply has been deleted. Return to the discussion.

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
""When the CCA was established, one of the results was apparently to avoid the use of the word…"
12 minutes ago
Dave Palmer replied to Captain Comics's discussion This Week in Comics: June 20-26, 2022
"For an 80s example see Silver Star, and for a 90s example see Bombast."
50 minutes ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Hi all. George Perez not really my subject. Have had a short break from the thread but missed it…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Peter Wrexham said: I notice that Steve W hasn't posted anything since this cover on June…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Philip Portelli said: Imagine Disney doing a movie with the Avengers, Carol Danvers and Doctor…"
1 hour ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Dark Shadows
"I guess I was really busy the week before I went on vacation, because I watched several episodes…"
1 hour ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"I've seen the Flash Gordon serial, never seen the Buck Rogers one."
2 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"I was watching the "Buck Rogers" serial on TCM and, God help me, I couldn't stop…"
2 hours ago
The Baron replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"I only know "Radar Men from the Moon" from its appearances in several early episodes of…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Regarding pareidolia, I've got a story for you... When I was in college, an evangelical…"
3 hours ago
Glenn Hakanson liked Captain Comics's discussion 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness'
3 hours ago
Richard Willis replied to Captain Comics's discussion 'Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness'
"I was mistaken. My DVD won't arrive until the end of July. I'll watch it on Disney+ as…"
3 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service