Reply Deleted

This reply has been deleted. Return to the discussion.

Groups

Latest Activity

Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"Jeff of Earth-J said: And that is the end of All in Color for a Dime. I am awaiting a copy of The…"
32 minutes ago
Captain Comics posted a discussion
33 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"THE BATMAN FAMILY: In anticipation of the upcoming release of the Silver Age Batman Omnibus, I…"
40 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion All in Color for a Dime
"Unfortunately, I will not be able to provide a substitute, either xxxx There are 42 issues of…"
45 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
""But it's way too long to enjoy!" Tracy and I watched The Alamo for the first (and…"
1 hour ago
Richard Willis replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"Jeff of Earth-J said: GOOD AGAINST EVIL (1977) Unbeknownst to her, many of the people in her circle…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Not only is Magneto confronting his children, the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver but there is also…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"The mothers were never named or clearly seen. Their faces were always kept in shadows!"
1 hour ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"And I'm guessing this would come as a bit of shock - to find that that someone you had…"
1 hour ago
Steve W replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"So, given that Supes took his son's powers away in the previous issue, it's not too…"
1 hour ago
Philip Portelli replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"THE ISLAND OF DR. MOREAU (1977): I thought how bad can this be? It stars Burt Lancaster and…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"Amazing how many DC projects in 1988 didn’t have Batman in them. What were they thinking?"
3 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service