Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod)'s Discussions (353)

Discussions Replied To (292) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it won't be in every episode but I do think it was a call back to the end of…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Sep 3, 2012 to Doctor Who Series/Season 7 Discussion

21 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by John Moret

"Some of have been involved with the board for over 13 years (through many many varia…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Aug 9, 2012 to The Passing of One the Legionnaires

24 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by The Baron

"Yes, but fantasy and sf as a whole tended to be a boy's club. Writers were men writt…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Nov 24, 2011 to Anne McCaffrey has died

8 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Oric

"My sister corresponded with her back in the early 90's. She was so encouraging. Her…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Nov 23, 2011 to Anne McCaffrey has died

8 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Oric

"It was fantasic, expect for the resolution."

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Oct 8, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: "Closing Time" (REACTIONS)

11 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"This should have been a double episode at least. River learned his name at Demon's R…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Oct 8, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: "The Wedding of River Song" (SPOILERS)

31 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Kirk G

"I can't agree...as it was there was nothing to do inside the house!"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Oct 8, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: "Night Terrors" (SPOILERS)

3 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Karen did a fantastic job portaying the two Amies. But yeah Arthur is fantastic."

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Oct 8, 2011 to Doctor Who Reactions: "The Girl Who Waited" (SPOILERS)

3 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Teresa Jusino over at Tor.com has really great essay on why there are problems fitti…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Sep 19, 2011 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

428 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"I say it won't be answered either, but I think it is just a version of himself, sinc…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Sep 19, 2011 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

428 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service