Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod)'s Discussions (353)

Discussions Replied To (292) Replies Latest Activity

"yes, but there was also speculation of another split series with some of the episode…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Jun 8, 2011 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

450 13 minutes ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Well he confirmed that he and Matt will be back for Series 7, but I thought it wasn'…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Jun 8, 2011 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

450 13 minutes ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

"Well I think they just lifted it from a old show, but yes that was great."

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Jun 8, 2011 to Doctor Who Season/Series 6 discussion

41 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod)

"Not sure if anyone changed it intentionally. No one has mentioned making a change...…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied Jun 4, 2011 to Merged Forums?

10 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The Rebel Flesh/Almost People:   BBC America decided that despite their hard fought…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied May 29, 2011 to Doctor Who Season/Series 6 discussion

41 Jun 8, 2011

"It was Cap's call."

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied May 23, 2011 to Future of Ning site

34 May 23, 2011
Reply by Lumbering Jack (M'odd-R8-Tr)

"Same as Doc...but here we go.   I thought it was fantastic. I have watched at least…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied May 19, 2011 to Doctor Who Season/Series 6 discussion

41 Jun 8, 2011

"And if Rose doesnt catch your attention, jump ahead and pick it back up with either…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied May 14, 2011 to If I wanted to watch Doctor Who...

28 May 18, 2011
Reply by Doc Beechler (mod-MD)

"I agree I just posted on Cap's column. It was a good movie, fun, with a likable cast…"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied May 8, 2011 to The Thor Movie (Spoilerific)

36 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Randy Jackson

"No kidding Don! I think I need to watch that about 15 more times!"

Ana Canino-Fluit (Anacoqui- mod) replied May 1, 2011 to Doctor Who Season/Series 6 discussion

41 Jun 8, 2011

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service