Figserello's Discussions (4,927)

Discussions Replied To (4877) Replies Latest Activity

"The language the Wakandans speak is Xhosa, a South African language with 'clicks' in…"

Figserello replied Apr 28, 2018 to 'Avengers: Infinity War' (Spoilers)

20 Oct 4, 2018
Reply by Richard Willis

"I think Superman just added them to his outfit to mark the occasion of ... Ah ... co…"

Figserello replied Jan 19, 2018 to That 'Action' #1000 thread

8 Jan 24, 2018
Reply by Captain Comics

""DC Entertainment has immediately suspended Mr. Berganza and has removed him from pe…"

Figserello replied Nov 13, 2017 to The Eddie Berganza Situation

27 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"It looks like we never got around to discussing the rest of Kirby's Kamandi run, and…"

Figserello replied Nov 9, 2017 to Jack Kirby's "Kamandi: The Last Boy on Earth" Omnibus

50 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Figserello

"I went through a long phase of reading the New Testement as a sort of historical…"

Figserello replied Mar 23, 2017 to MARY WEPT OVER THE FEET OF JESUS , by Chester Brown , Drawn and Quarterly , 2016 .

4 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Captain Comics

"The TV Arrowverse has come to start replicating much of the techniques and storytell…"

Figserello replied Mar 23, 2017 to 'Constantine' TV Series

51 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Captain Comics

"So here we are! They were really finding their feet by the end of the series. It…"

51 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Captain Comics

"Speaking of accents, Gary Lester in this episode had a Northern Ireland/Belfast…"

51 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Captain Comics

"Rob said: It's funny.  As the 90s and 00s wore on, it was harder to imagine that J…"

51 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Captain Comics

"Possibly its in the list of Easter Eggs, Mark posted above, I did see a Bradstre…"

51 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Cavaliere (moderator emeritus)'s discussion What are you watching right now?
"SWAMP THING (2019 TV SERIES): After we read the Bronze Age Swamp Thing in 2017, Tracy and I started…"
38 minutes ago
Dave Palmer replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Let’s finish out Zero Patrol with a couple of “sword and sorcery” covers and a…"
41 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #42: The title of this story is "Strange Fruit." On page 18, Swamp Thing narrates:…"
52 minutes ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion The New Season (2021)
"While we're all reflecting on This Is Us and how well it sticked the landing in its…"
1 hour ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to ClarkKent_DC's discussion 'This Is Us' -- Season 4 (and others)
"I never took to The Gilmore Girls (I've tried, but it just didn't take), and…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Swamp Thing
"ISSUE #41: Where do writers get their ideas? In the case of Alan Moore, I think he often gets them…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Speaking of Christmas music, I suppose "Olive, the other reindeer" is an enduring…"
2 hours ago
ClarkKent_DC replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"In my travels, I have acquired four compilations of so-called "mondegreens," all from…"
2 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
3 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"Apophenia is the tendency to perceive meaningful connections between unrelated things. Pareidolia…"
3 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the original
"The Refreshments' "Banditos" (1995) features the following: So give you ID card to…"
5 hours ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
".. The cover's dialogue goes over the top, but this was when Dick went to college and Bruce…"
5 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service