Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (6,393)

Discussions Replied To (5955) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, great pick! And I was still lost in the weeds; would've taken me a while to gue…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied 2 hours ago to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

324 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I hope so, too. The sporadically published Comixology list that previews this week's…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

368 yesterday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Is he a member of a group or team?"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

324 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"OK, you've said he was a pawn of evil... but I'm just going to burn a question to ma…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

324 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"OK, I've still no idea, so a few more broad questions: Has he appeared post-Rebirth?…"

324 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip Portelli

"Oh, and I forgot the reason why I came back to this thread in the first place... I r…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4480 7 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I think Chester was also around for more of Moore's run, too. And he just was reveal…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4480 7 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"It's not the Joker... but I have a theory on who it is (that is not borne out by sol…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to Green Lanterns: "Evil's Might"

5 on Monday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Also, in Publishers, Manhattan Magazine seems like it's a stand-in for The New Yorke…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to Hey, Kids! Comics! -- a thread to discuss the Chaykin comic

9 1 hour ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Great rundown, Jeff!  And as for Ted, I'm guessing he's in part based on Matt Baker,…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to Hey, Kids! Comics! -- a thread to discuss the Chaykin comic

9 1 hour ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service