Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (7,279)

Discussions Replied To (6810) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you're thinking of Ambush Bug: Year None, a miniseries from 2008-2009. (And…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Oct 14 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

536 Oct 14
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Neither new story in Batman was any great shakes, although I liked the Batwoman stor…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Oct 11 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

252 Oct 11
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"And something for me to keep in mind as I obsessively check Diamond's site for the n…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Oct 11 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

252 Oct 11

"In other Superman news, Superman 16 sees Jon finally meet up with Damien after his t…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Oct 11 to That Bendis Superman Thread (...and Event Leviathan!)

52 Oct 11

"Yeah, I thought we'd be getting the reveal this issue... but I'm happy to have anoth…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Oct 11 to That Bendis Superman Thread (...and Event Leviathan!)

52 Oct 11

"Just remembered something from NYCC; in the upcoming DC War Giant (issue 1 in shops…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Oct 10 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

252 Oct 11

"Eight more books this week -- let's see what we've got!As usual, it's mostly continu…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Oct 10 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

536 Oct 14
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Yep, with this show, I'm definitely more interested in them just taking the comic's…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Oct 9 to 'Stumptown' comes from a writer with long history of writing strong, interesting women

4 Oct 10
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"OK, since the reveal is happening tomorrow, I'm going to say that I think Leviathan…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Oct 8 to That Bendis Superman Thread (...and Event Leviathan!)

52 Oct 11

"Yep, only reprinting (relatively) recent stuff is standard operating procedure for t…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Oct 8 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

252 Oct 11

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service