Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (5,594)

Discussions Replied To (5181) Replies Latest Activity

"I was trying to reconcile what my retailer had told me about Metal being pushed back…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Saturday to Dark Days: Metal (The Forge, The Casting, Etc.) (SPOILER THREAD)

18 on Saturday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"And she's been confirmed as Phantom Girl! The four characters are The Terrifics, a n…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Saturday to That Legion of Super-Heroes Thread

64 on Saturday

"I had no idea that existed -- I'll have to check it out!"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Friday to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3137 1 hour ago
Reply by Doctor Hmmm?

"Whirlicane! That could be another reason to reprint it -- it sounds like an easy vil…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Friday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

158 on Saturday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"July 20th, and San Diego Comicon is in full swing! So naturally, I'm going to talk a…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

158 on Saturday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"There's a new image from San Diego that's going around today, of the various Dark Ma…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to That Legion of Super-Heroes Thread

64 on Saturday

"Oh, nice, The Reptile! I've got a great Neil Vokes sketch of the lead monster from t…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jul 17 to TCM Coming Attractions! Chills, Thrills and Spills!

58 Jul 17
Reply by Richard Willis

"I'm still way behind on Capaldi, but I'm looking forward to catching up and being sl…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jul 17 to Jodie Whittaker is the Doctor!

6 Jul 17

"I'm sure it is.  With these types of series, a lot of the bad stuff we remember are…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jul 16 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

158 on Saturday
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Oh, jeez, that was a typo. I meant the JLA, Batman's current team with Lobo and the…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jul 16 to ALERT! DC Rebirth Spoiler Warning! (Spoilers are in this thread!)

150 Jul 16
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service