Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (6,697)

Discussions Replied To (6247) Replies Latest Activity

"Just saw this -- I talked with the AHOY guys at NYCC a couple months ago, and people…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Saturday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4880 10 hours ago
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Agreed on all of that. Jimmy's a dope and a rube. CatCo and the DEO are both bizarre…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Friday to 'Supergirl' Season 4

59 on Friday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I don't think Libby Lawrence ever had super speed. But I think Jesse Chambers Lawren…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to 'Flash' Season 5

54 11 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"And yet, when I look at comics that were released today, well...we've got a bunch! M…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

427 8 hours ago
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I absolutely agree, Jeff. The first faux Wells was the best. ...and his guesses for…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to 'Flash' Season 5

54 11 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Yeah, there's something wrong there. It's the same when I look on the DC section of…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

427 8 hours ago
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I still find the omnibuses a bit unwieldy, but I really like their page size. With m…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to DC's Omnibus line - Golden, Silver, and Bronze Age collections

453 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"There have been rumors that Ivy will come back as the next plant elemental when Alec…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to DC's 'Heroes in Crisis'

47 8 hours ago

"This issue, and a later issue with Mitch Gerads, were inserted into the schedule so…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Dec 4 to DC's 'Heroes in Crisis'

47 8 hours ago

"Most of those issues are available on Comixology right now... and they're 99 cents a…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Dec 4 to "The Search for Mera"

43 Dec 4
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service