Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (8,191)

Discussions Replied To (7701) Replies Latest Activity

"Clark taking off his glasses and changing his hair reminds me of this bit of a Maril…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied 1 hour ago to Superman & Lois

21 41 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Just saw it this afternoon, and I enjoyed it. If nothing else, I'll watch it as a re…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to Superman & Lois

21 41 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Oh, man ... I never had a chance to read too many Munden's Bar installments, but the…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Friday to Dark Shadows

2665 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"This week's books, released on Tuesday, were exactly what we expected:Batman 206: Ba…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

644 on Thursday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"That's right -- and the two most famous members of the Guardians, Fire and Ice, bega…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

644 on Thursday

"I've met Buzz! I'm mid-way through episode 256 now, so I've also met the little girl…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Dark Shadows

2665 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I've watched up through episode 251 -- mostly!* -- now. Maggie knows who she is, and…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Feb 22 to Dark Shadows

2665 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"That was one of the most off-putting things about the premiere for me. I encourage y…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Feb 17 to 'Resident Alien' is a good TV show, but it's a better comic book

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Five more DC Comixology backlist books up, and they're the five we expect: Batman 20…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Feb 16 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

644 on Thursday

"I love the comic book... and so far, I've been enjoying the series, too. My qualms a…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Feb 15 to 'Resident Alien' is a good TV show, but it's a better comic book

9 on Tuesday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service