Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (7,054)

Discussions Replied To (6597) Replies Latest Activity

"From what I can tell, this Legion is going to hit the ground running. We're going to…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied 15 hours ago to DC Announces New Legion Book

26 15 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"As I noted earlier, it looks like next month's  Flash Giant 6 will have chapters 11…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

179 yesterday

"Found the source of the photo; apparently it's in this month's Previews. Someone pos…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to DC Announces New Legion Book

26 15 hours ago

"Richard Mantle wrote*:I've seen a grainy page of the new looks of more characters th…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to DC Announces New Legion Book

26 15 hours ago

"Hey Richard! Let's talk about the Legion (my absolute favorite subject) over here on…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to That Bendis Superman Thread (...and Event Leviathan!)

27 yesterday

"I really like all the new Ahoy books, but Planet of the Nerds might be my favorite o…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to New Title Alerts

48 yesterday
Reply by Detective 445

"I see how people don't like Romita's art, but I tend to like it... even these days.…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5243 on Monday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Oh, and THANK YOU for that link to the We Stream TV blog -- I love reading commentar…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to TV shows I am binging

200 on Tuesday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"I think that's "Sergeant Save-a Ho," CK -- at least by season 5 -- but yeah, I've de…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to TV shows I am binging

200 on Tuesday
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Oh, man. Aside from the God-tier books (Sandman, Preacher, Transmet, Fables, Y), som…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to Bleeding Cool: DC About to Shut Down Vertigo

23 on Monday
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service