Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (6,145)

Discussions Replied To (5713) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd definitely like to see more variety, too! But I'm glad they're giving the early…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

310 yesterday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I agree with hat, too -- in the larger, beyond-the-stories sense, Barbara needing to…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Vulture presents the most influential pages in comics history

21 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"I'd like that. Barbara seems like someone who could recognize that kicking someone i…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Vulture presents the most influential pages in comics history

21 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Yep, the Blackhawks were in Action Comics Weekly -- post-war set stories by Martin P…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Spielberg to direct Blackhawk Movie

16 14 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Nineteen items this week -- let's get to 'em!First of all, there's four more issues…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

310 yesterday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Thanks for finding that site, CK -- I did a brief search and didn't see it. "

21 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Don't get hung up on the fridge itself. The point wasn't that it was recommending th…"

21 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Sue at DC Women Kicking Ass made a really good point -- one page that should have be…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to Vulture presents the most influential pages in comics history

21 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"You're right about that. I really liked it; it's one of my favorite anniversary i…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4047 yesterday
Reply by Randy Jackson

"It''s out today! I picked mine up at midnight.It's a good collection of stories, too…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to The 'Action Comics' #1000 thread

34 19 hours ago
Reply by JD DeLuzio

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service