Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (6,610)

Discussions Replied To (6161) Replies Latest Activity

"I watched Carnival of Souls last year, and I loved its creepy vibe. The August 2016…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied 1 hour ago to Movies I Have Seen Lately

3585 18 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Last night I read one of my NYCC finds -- the Elliot S! Maggin/ Jose Luis Garcia-Lop…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied 1 hour ago to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4796 28 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Riverdale is the best. Everyone I know who watches it acknowledges how ridiculous it…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to The New Season (2018)

16 yesterday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I figured you did. And yeah, I feel like I should've seen that coming too. A great t…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to 'Arrow' Season 7

5 yesterday

"I read the first two issues of the new Beasts of Burden miniseries, Wise Dogs and El…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

4796 28 minutes ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"We just started watching Kim's Convenience, a funny family sitcom set around a Korea…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to TV shows I am binging

145 13 minutes ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"In your clue up front, you mentioned you had a character in mind to when you were as…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

541 17 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Were his adventures largely set in the present (at time of publication)?"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to Comic Book Twenty Questions: Revenge of the Fumble Fingers!

541 17 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Richard gave you three days' warning, man! "

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Saturday to 'Arrow' Season 7

5 yesterday

"Clicked! And even disabled my ad blocker for maximum clickage!And yeah, it sounds li…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Saturday to Memphis Comic Expo -- please click!

6 9 minutes ago
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2018   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service