Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (5,876)

Discussions Replied To (5455) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry; I didn't have an answer for your question, and didn't want to look at even a…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied 14 hours ago to "JUSTICE LEAGUE " movie discussion thread (No spoilers).

3 4 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Thanks, Luke!"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Saturday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

241 on Saturday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"The Beat makes the case that his work outside the country, rather than being a detri…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Friday to Axel Alonso out as Marvel's EIC

19 13 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"I liked it quite a bit. I never saw Batman v. Superman, but I think it pivots from a…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Friday to Justice League Movie Spoilers Thread

1 on Friday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Yes, exactly. I think Vic is a great character, and he gets sidelined all the time. "

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Dark Nights: Metal --SPOILERS

57 on Thursday

"Another 24 backlist books from DC this week! I think their Comixology program is bac…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

241 on Saturday
Reply by Philip Portelli

"I didn't buy The Man Who Laughs, but I did read the final issue of the Bats Out of H…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to Dark Nights: Metal --SPOILERS

57 on Thursday

"Pretty much in every episode of The Flash and Smallville, either Kathy or I exclaim…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Thursday to 'Supergirl' Season 3

24 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"This week's Batman is a lot of fun: Basically an ongoing swordfight and conversation…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to "Pick of the Week" - What's Yours?

367 on Thursday
Reply by Randy Jackson

"I'm a week behind, but I thought they handled the Maggie/Alex breakup well. Having b…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to 'Supergirl' Season 3

24 on Thursday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service