Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (7,176)

Discussions Replied To (6712) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll be off the grid for the next few days, so I won't be posting about this week's…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

517 on Wednesday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"There's a multi-page Legion promo in the back of Event Leviathan that confirms a num…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to DC Announces New Legion Book

70 on Wednesday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"And great selections, Dave! I wasn't aware of a lot of these... and had never even h…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5370 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Folk musicians? You'd think Lead, at least, would be into heavy metal. "

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Wednesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5370 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Oh, and Black Canary has been a touring musician lately -- since DCYou, if not befor…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Tuesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5370 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yep, Great Frog -- no "the," IIRC. And I'm pretty sure that he played drums for them…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Tuesday to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

5370 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Aqualad is a good keyboardist because he never shied away from practicing his scales."

5370 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Oh, very nice! That great Darwyn Cooke cover sprang to mind as I asked the question,…"

5370 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I've been reading the recent Scott Snyder/Jorge Jiminez "Sixth Dimension" story in J…"

5370 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"My guess is that Gail Simone & Clayton Henry will be continuing with their run o…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

213 4 hours ago
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service