Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (5,530)

Discussions Replied To (5119) Replies Latest Activity

"Is that so? I can't imagine the Nixon family being happy with all of his appearances…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied 17 hours ago to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Finally caught up in time for tonight's finale!"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied 23 hours ago to Fargo: The Series SPOILERS!

39 6 hours ago
Reply by Richard Willis

"Good luck!"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied 23 hours ago to "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"? Maybe I do ...

16 23 hours ago
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Oh, yes, the Gentleman Ghost! Sign me up! Blackbriar Thorn is another villain she co…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Of all the DC Western heroes in their golden years, I think Bat Lash would be the mo…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to If WONDER WOMAN was set in World War I in the comics...

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Yeah, but I think if they die at the end of the war or shortly thereafter (say 1917-…"

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Oh my god, I want to read that story so much! "

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Man, I really need to watch St. Elsewhere again. I loved that show."

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to Stephen Furst, Vir Cotto on Babylon 5, Has Died

7 yesterday
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"Certainly there could also be an incarnation of Hawkman and Hawkwoman in the WWI era…"

34 16 hours ago
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"We're about to get another one, as Wonder Woman/Conan has just been announced. A six…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied yesterday to DC/Dark Horse Crossovers

11 10 hours ago
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2017   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service