Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (7,552)

Discussions Replied To (7076) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Luke!Those are interesting speculations about Madame X's origins! And I hadn…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

583 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Currently I'm double-fisting science fiction. On paper is a relatively new one -- Th…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1256 on Monday
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Oh, man, Jeff! I remember Illusions! I read that back in high school, and really enj…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1256 on Monday

"I listened to an abridged audiobook of Communion years ago. I don't remember much of…"

1256 on Monday

"Are Mike, Bob, and the watcher all human?"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to The Turtle Soup Game

161 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Despite all the complaining about Didio over the years, I tended to like him -- if n…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied on Monday to Dan Didio no longer at DC

13 yesterday
Reply by Captain Comics

"Here's this week's new offerings on Comixology -- another seven books! Detective Com…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Feb 21 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

583 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Thanks for all that detail about Atlas, Luke! I was just recognizing Kirby's double-…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Feb 21 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

583 6 hours ago
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"Was the person watching Mike & Bob in the room with one or both of them?"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Feb 21 to The Turtle Soup Game

161 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Was the person watching Mike & Bob watching in person (as opposed to using a rem…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Feb 21 to The Turtle Soup Game

161 2 hours ago
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service