Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (7,359)

Discussions Replied To (6889) Replies Latest Activity

"Previews World has the details on Wonder Woman Giant 2. We get two new stories in th…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 13 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

266 on Sunday
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I totally agree. After Crisis, DC approached continuity as if it all were true until…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 13 to Crisis on Infinite Earths / Flashpoint Comparison

2 on Thursday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Yeah, that Jurgens/Stern/Ordway/Simonson run is one of the great works of comics con…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 13 to Where Do You Draw the Line?

48 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"For the first time ever, I'm enjoying Arrow more than Flash. It's on a timer and kno…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 12 to 'Batwoman' has arrived. She'll tell us who she is, while I'll tell you who she's not

5 Nov 12

"Walking Dead didn't use a lot of popular music until just recently; it's been mostly…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 12 to 'The Walking Dead' Season 10

13 8 hours ago

"Thinking of Superman, and where I draw the line in a different way. For me, and my r…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 12 to Where Do You Draw the Line?

48 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I can definitely understand that criticism. I think Bendis & Sook want to impres…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 12 to The Bendis/Sook Legion

100 on Thursday
Reply by Captain Comics

"It's so damn good! "

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 12 to Your Favorite Things of the Year! (Est. 2017)

132 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Ah, there we go!"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 11 to Classic X-Men

82 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"My first thought was that Classic X-Men cover was capitalizing on Jim Carrey’s catch…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 11 to Classic X-Men

82 yesterday
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service