Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (7,403)

Discussions Replied To (6930) Replies Latest Activity

"That's certainly one way to look at it. But don't rule out editorial interference an…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 22 to The Bendis/Sook Legion

104 Dec 5
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Hi all -- I figure Event Leviathan 6 has been out for more than a week, and if we wa…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 22 to That Bendis Superman Thread (...and Event Leviathan!)

62 Nov 27
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I don't think so -- but I'm not caught up on Supergirl, so Leviathan hasn't been rev…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 22 to That Bendis Superman Thread (...and Event Leviathan!)

62 Nov 27

"Arrgh... the second issue of Legion has apparently been pushed back to Dec. 18. Seve…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 22 to The Bendis/Sook Legion

104 Dec 5
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"I've got a couple books that are not exactly on the chopping block... but I'm shifti…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 22 to On the Chopping Block

676 yesterday
Reply by Richard Willis

"I liked the reveal (and the series as a whole), though I haven't had a chance to wri…"

62 Nov 27

"Aw, no. Rest in peace."

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 22 to RIP Gahan Wilson

6 Nov 25
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"A preview of this weekend's midseason finale answers one of our big questions about…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 22 to 'The Walking Dead' Season 10

18 Dec 2

"Here's this week's back issue releases for DC! More of the same, moving steadily on:…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 21 to Trends in DC's Digital Reprints on Comixology

554 Dec 5

"OK, Bleeding Cool has the lowdown on the contents of Superman Giant 1. A 24-page lea…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Nov 21 to DC announces 100-Page Giant comics exclusive to Walmart

274 Dec 5

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service