Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (8,132)

Discussions Replied To (7642) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought I might use this thread to examine DC's output every week; maybe a week-by…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jul 14, 2010 to Comixology New Releases

11 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Figserello

"I see your point -- the problem is, the unblemished armor is more likely to make me…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jul 14, 2010 to Thor, Odin, and Loki from the upcoming Kenneth Branagh film

30 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Marconnet (Pint sized mod)

"The hum of my air conditioner."

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jul 14, 2010 to What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

2036 on Tuesday
Reply by The Baron

"Those two characters are so broken I have a hard time imagining anyone writing them…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jul 14, 2010 to Library Reviews - including Green Lantern

53 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Figserello

"Yeah... as much as I liked the Kesel issues (and before those, the Roy Thomas Gene C…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jul 14, 2010 to Superhero comics have lost Mark Waid (from his twitter)

69 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Dagwan

"Well, it if was the Silver Age, she'd think Superman and Clark were different people…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jul 14, 2010 to Travels with Kal-El, in search of America (spoiler thread)

141 May 26, 2011
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"I don't think so. I think in this case, she's specifically addressing the secret ID…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jul 14, 2010 to Travels with Kal-El, in search of America (spoiler thread)

141 May 26, 2011

"As much as I've enjoyed his return to the Legion so far, I have to admit that the st…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jul 14, 2010 to New Legion of Super-Heroes / Adventure Comics

143 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Clark's status is addressed in the early pages of issue 701: Lois: What do I tell P…"

141 May 26, 2011

"Figs, I think the explicit reference to Israel in Fables comes in the final arc of t…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jul 14, 2010 to Library Reviews - including Green Lantern

53 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Figserello

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2021   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service