Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s Discussions (7,868)

Discussions Replied To (7384) Replies Latest Activity

"I read a few issues of the Moench series, but I'm astonished it had made it past 10.…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jan 4, 2010 to Spectre question ... what did you think of ...

10 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Don Collett

"Vulture! Good ta see ya!"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jan 4, 2010 to Apologies

8 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Mike Parnell

"While I have the archives, I've noticed that Tom Katers (of the Tom vs the Flash pod…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Jan 4, 2010 to You reprints are driving me crazy!

7 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Happy New Year, everyone!"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Dec 31, 2009 to Happy New Year, to All of You, from All of Me!

6 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by ClarkKent_DC

"The thread's on the verge of getting too long to check, but when I looked it over I…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Dec 31, 2009 to Calling all Legionnaires! Comics and journalism question needs YOU!

73 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

"By the way -- I picked up this issue and *loved* it. A really fun, sexy spoof. Can't…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Dec 30, 2009 to The Return of the Best. Costume. Ever!

41 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"I'm also reading Chicago Confidential, by Max Allen Collins. Once I get started on a…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Dec 29, 2009 to So, What Are You Reading These Days? (besides comics)

1260 Jul 26
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Best ____ of the decade... ( a meme... and one a youse guys has been tagged!) Plus,…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Dec 29, 2009 to What are you blogging about today?

1084 Jul 15
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Kathy & I listened to this the other night -- and considering I just got an Itun…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Dec 29, 2009 to What are you blogging about today?

1084 Jul 15
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

"Every issue of The Unwritten recently has had a page devoted to online activity abou…"

Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied Dec 29, 2009 to Calling all Legionnaires! Comics and journalism question needs YOU!

73 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Mr. Silver Age

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service