3's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"The Amazing World Of Superman from Metropolis, Illinois, back in his 35th Anniversar…"

3 replied May 4, 2018 to A Cover a Day

16657 2 hours ago
Reply by Lee Houston, Junior

"Superman's first big anniversary cover at 10 years - "

3 replied May 3, 2018 to A Cover a Day

16657 2 hours ago

"We're almost out of S, so better jam in as many as i can... Speed Carter, Spaceman,…"

3 replied May 1, 2018 to A Cover a Day

16657 2 hours ago

"I give it better than a D, especially if one has a fondness for anime. At first, i t…"

3 replied Apr 28, 2018 to Batman Ninja

1 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by 3

"Leave it to Deadpool to break walls and do cartoons without cartoons... "

3 replied Apr 27, 2018 to Comical Comic Cuts

404 on Sunday
Reply by Richard Willis

"Thanks for the tip, Richard. I never think to use the GCD for zines. One of only 3 c…"

3 replied Apr 27, 2018 to A Cover a Day

16657 2 hours ago

"It a rare leave-the-cave day, so i won't be able to monitor posts for a while. There…"

3 replied Apr 25, 2018 to A Cut From a Cover

887 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by 3

"I'm off to wind down and crash for the night, so - the hint is in the upper right qu…"

3 replied Apr 25, 2018 to A Cut From a Cover

887 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by 3

"I was in full agreement with that statement until i actually thought about it. While…"

3 replied Apr 25, 2018 to MAD's relaunch -- oh, that cover!

17 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

"Originally the Space Family Robinson was a different family, but for confusion the m…"

3 replied Apr 25, 2018 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6491 38 minutes ago
Reply by Captain Comics

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Captain Comics posted a video

Marvel Studios' Thor: Love and Thunder | Official Trailer

“Let me tell you the story of the space viking, Thor Odinson…”Watch the brand-new trailer for Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder and witness it only in t...
20 minutes ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I remember that Fantastic Four #50 wraps up the Galactus part pretty quickly, and then it's on…"
38 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Last night I reread "The Coming of Galactus" from a Marvel Treasury Edition from 1974; it…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"More FCBD Blue TMNT FCBD 2022: THE ARMAGEDDON GAME (IDW): Current and past Teenage Mutant Ninja…"
1 hour ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Here's a character I always thought Neal Adams should of drawn more of. (Image courtesy of the…"
2 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"A friend of mine misheard "tropical drink melting in your hand" in the Beach Boys'…"
3 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"There's a Neil Diamond song, "Forever In Blue Jeans" that I misheard as…"
3 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"As we near the end of the core four Milestone books, here's a look at what's left to…"
3 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"This week's DC backlist! Blood Syndicate 32: By DG Chichester and Denys Cowan &…"
3 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Thanks, Jeff. I guess my feeling is, the passage of time will mean there'll be cognitive…"
4 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"As far as I can tell, you're right -- though I haven't read anywhere near the entirety of…"
4 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"I always heard Creedence Clearwater Revival's "There's a bad moon on the rise"…"
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service