Mr. Satanism's Discussions (245)

Discussions Replied To (206) Replies Latest Activity

"I liked that two-pager quite a bit. I always thought the team had potential and fill…"

Mr. Satanism replied Jun 25, 2016 to Reading "The Champions" (SPOILERS)

170 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Which is why I've always sympathized with Thor villain the Crusader. "

Mr. Satanism replied Jun 25, 2016 to Worst "Got Better"

86 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by JohnD

"Hmmm, does Alpha Flight's Guardian blowing up, only for it to be revealed that he ac…"

Mr. Satanism replied Jun 25, 2016 to Worst "Got Better"

86 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by JohnD

"Just wanted to chime in that I found that treasury edition while trying to collect e…"

Mr. Satanism replied Jun 17, 2016 to Reading "The Champions" (SPOILERS)

170 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Ronald Morgan

"Great article! My knowledge of WW has always been sketchy and you filled in the gaps…"

Mr. Satanism replied Apr 22, 2016 to 'Wonder Woman Earth One': Science fiction lesbians with a side of bondage

11 Apr 23, 2016
Reply by Captain Comics

"That run of THOR is in my Top 10 as well. "

Mr. Satanism replied Oct 11, 2015 to What's your favorite series/run EVER?

25 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"You know, this is EXACTLY why I have always liked Starro. Beyond the possession/cont…"

Mr. Satanism replied Oct 4, 2015 to Thanos is more interesting than Darkseid

38 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"Darkseid. "Dark side". I hate puns. Therefore, I have always hated this character."

Mr. Satanism replied Oct 4, 2015 to Thanos is more interesting than Darkseid

38 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"My wife, uninitiated at the time, took this to mean that Batman had killed his pa…"

Mr. Satanism replied Oct 4, 2015 to How would you change (superhero) comics for the better?

26 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

"Responding to the diversity angle: can we please have minority/female heroes who are…"

Mr. Satanism replied Oct 4, 2015 to How would you change (superhero) comics for the better?

26 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Ron M.

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Jeff of Earth-J replied to Peter Wrexham's discussion Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"
"...but not "comics' [or mankind's] blood-curdling masculinity.""
2 minutes ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"My first post of any given month is usually the fist cover that pops into my mind once a theme has…"
6 minutes ago
JD DeLuzio replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"This month, Betty and Veronica work as Candy Stripers at the hospital while Archie and Jughead…"
43 minutes ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Here's one of the covers I posted during December's "Robots and Cyborgs" month…"
58 minutes ago
Richard Willis replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
4 hours ago
The Baron replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Although he was much hetter known as a cartoonist, Dr. Tezuka was an MD as well, so this fits the…"
7 hours ago
Luke Blanchard replied to Peter Wrexham's discussion Celebrity Mastermind - "The History of DC Comics"
"If I might nitpick, answer-to-question-#6 didn't debut until 1941."
7 hours ago
Luke Blanchard replied to Jeff of Earth-J's discussion Tales to Astonish
"According to Mike's Amazing World the Hercules story in #79 came out at the same time as Thor…"
8 hours ago
Philip Portelli replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"THE DEADLY FOES OF SPIDER-MAN #1-4 (1991): the precursor to The Superior Foes of…"
8 hours ago
Peter Wrexham replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I'd suggest that covers depicting some sort of medical operation or procedure are also…"
11 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to The Baron's discussion Movies I Have Seen Lately
"UFO: TARGET EARTH: "Under the depths of a small lake located near a small towm, lies a strange…"
12 hours ago
Jeff of Earth-J replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"I had the impression that heroes and villains called "Doctor" that are not medical…"
12 hours ago

© 2023   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service