KSwolf's Discussions (315)

Discussions Replied To (288) Replies Latest Activity

"I didn't say Spike was Edward-esque, I said he was Twilight-esque. As someone who h…"

KSwolf replied Aug 13, 2009 to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons Six through "Eight")

210 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Noxon herself has confirmed that she was largely responsible for the Twilight-esque…"

KSwolf replied Aug 12, 2009 to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons Six through "Eight")

210 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Have the old boards finally died? I haven't been able to access them all afternoon."

KSwolf replied Aug 4, 2009 to The New Board

101 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by The Baron

"Giles isn't gone for good, but his role has been reduced significantly. From this po…"

KSwolf replied Jul 28, 2009 to Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Seasons Six through "Eight")

210 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I was referring to Liefeld's own Moore-bashing in the third link I posted. He basica…"

KSwolf replied Jul 22, 2009 to 21 artists who changed comics (for better or worse)

7 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"The "comments" section has a long Liefeld-bashing thread and contains some pretty fu…"

KSwolf replied Jul 22, 2009 to 21 artists who changed comics (for better or worse)

7 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Travis Herrick (Modular Mod)

"Yep, I meant Final Crisis. I can see that the limited edit function is going to cau…"

KSwolf replied Jul 21, 2009 to That Blackest Night Thread (Spoilers!)

78 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

"Yep, the original Mongul was killed by Neron during the Underworld Unleashed crossov…"

KSwolf replied Jul 21, 2009 to That Blackest Night Thread (Spoilers!)

78 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service