Gene Phillips's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I like the "Hulk got scared" explanation better than the official one. "

Gene Phillips replied May 30 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

25 Jun 4
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Thanks for the link. Nevertheless, I think this reasoning is fallacious: "Livanos: T…"

Gene Phillips replied May 30 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

25 Jun 4
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"The thing I like best about Cap's time-trip is how it spits (heh) in the cornflakes…"

Gene Phillips replied May 13 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

25 Jun 4
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I was making fun of the fact that, to the best of my recollection, the name "Captain…"

Gene Phillips replied May 13 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

25 Jun 4
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"There were assorted things I liked about the movie, but on the whole it's much weake…"

Gene Phillips replied May 10 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

25 Jun 4
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"My memory is that both movie and TV westerns remained popular through the sixties, a…"

Gene Phillips replied May 3 to Am I the Only One?

47 Aug 24
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I tried GCD but I think the first time I entered "Arnold." I found it with "Arnoldo,…"

Gene Phillips replied May 3 to Any SICKies here?

10 May 5
Reply by JohnD

"I wasn't thinking purely about superhero comics, and the only comic that I mentioned…"

Gene Phillips replied Jan 14 to Significant Comics Serials or Concepts since 2000

8 Jan 14
Reply by Gene Phillips

"I should hold forth a little more on why the topic interests me: I've been giving so…"

Gene Phillips replied Jan 12 to Significant Comics Serials or Concepts since 2000

8 Jan 14
Reply by Gene Phillips

"The 1967 appearance of Bat-Mite in WORLDS FINEST #169 *may* be even more telling. I…"

Gene Phillips replied Jan 11 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

43 Jan 14
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service