Gene Phillips's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Among the important JLA stories that built on O'Neil's "White Martian-Green Martia…"

Gene Phillips replied Nov 1 to ONE HUNDRED BEST JUSTICE LEAGUE STORIES

15 Nov 1
Reply by Gene Phillips

"I didn't like most of Denny O'Neil's dozen or so JUSTICE LEAGUE stories, but issue…"

Gene Phillips replied Oct 31 to ONE HUNDRED BEST JUSTICE LEAGUE STORIES

15 Nov 1
Reply by Gene Phillips

"You are correct, sir; "one punch" made it in. I wonder how many people, even among h…"

Gene Phillips replied Oct 29 to ONE HUNDRED BEST JUSTICE LEAGUE STORIES

15 Nov 1
Reply by Gene Phillips

"So what did readers here think about the completed MASTER RACE? I haven't been hangi…"

Gene Phillips replied Oct 19 to Dark Knight III

18 Oct 21
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"Now that I think of it, Stan sought to emulate popular shows like TWILIGHT ZONE. I d…"

Gene Phillips replied Oct 19 to WHY ISN'T SILVER AGE MARVEL AS WACKY AS SILVER AGE DC?

6 Oct 20
Reply by Richard Willis

"I like the "Hulk got scared" explanation better than the official one. "

Gene Phillips replied May 30 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

26 Oct 22
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"Thanks for the link. Nevertheless, I think this reasoning is fallacious: "Livanos: T…"

Gene Phillips replied May 30 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

26 Oct 22

"The thing I like best about Cap's time-trip is how it spits (heh) in the cornflakes…"

Gene Phillips replied May 13 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

26 Oct 22

"I was making fun of the fact that, to the best of my recollection, the name "Captain…"

Gene Phillips replied May 13 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

26 Oct 22

"There were assorted things I liked about the movie, but on the whole it's much weake…"

Gene Phillips replied May 10 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

26 Oct 22

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2019   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service