Gene Phillips's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the link. Nevertheless, I think this reasoning is fallacious: "Livanos: T…"

Gene Phillips replied May 30, 2019 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

26 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man

"The thing I like best about Cap's time-trip is how it spits (heh) in the cornflakes…"

Gene Phillips replied May 13, 2019 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

26 Oct 22, 2019

"I was making fun of the fact that, to the best of my recollection, the name "Captain…"

Gene Phillips replied May 13, 2019 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

26 Oct 22, 2019

"There were assorted things I liked about the movie, but on the whole it's much weake…"

Gene Phillips replied May 10, 2019 to 'Avengers: Endgame' discussion thread (with spoilers)

26 Oct 22, 2019

"My memory is that both movie and TV westerns remained popular through the sixties, a…"

Gene Phillips replied May 3, 2019 to Am I the Only One?

47 Aug 24, 2019
Reply by Jeff of Earth-J

"I tried GCD but I think the first time I entered "Arnold." I found it with "Arnoldo,…"

Gene Phillips replied May 3, 2019 to Any SICKies here?

10 May 5, 2019
Reply by JohnD

"I wasn't thinking purely about superhero comics, and the only comic that I mentioned…"

Gene Phillips replied Jan 14, 2019 to Significant Comics Serials or Concepts since 2000

8 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Gene Phillips

"I should hold forth a little more on why the topic interests me: I've been giving so…"

Gene Phillips replied Jan 12, 2019 to Significant Comics Serials or Concepts since 2000

8 Jan 14, 2019
Reply by Gene Phillips

"The 1967 appearance of Bat-Mite in WORLDS FINEST #169 *may* be even more telling. I…"

Gene Phillips replied Jan 11, 2019 to Silver Sightings: Batman's Silver Age: What Took So Long?

96 Jan 21
Reply by Luke Blanchard

"I examined Greg Berlanti's use of LGBT characters in the Arrowverse here."

Gene Phillips replied Jan 11, 2019 to What are you blogging about today?

1088 Oct 15
Reply by Mark Sullivan (Vertiginous Mod)

RSS

Welcome!

No flame wars. No trolls. But a lot of really smart people.The Captain Comics Round Table tries to be the friendliest and most accurate comics website on the Internet.

SOME ESSENTIALS:

RULES OF THE ROUND TABLE

MODERATORS

SMILIES FOLDER

TIPS ON USING THE BOARD

FOLLOW US:

OUR COLUMNISTS:

Groups

© 2020   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service