PapaLouANowNow's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"I managed to get a Superman subscription,dudes. Maybe that'll teach me,on those long…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Sep 5, 2013 to Subscriptions to comic books~

3 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by PapaLouANowNow

"UR-Aussie , Jimm? Are they represented different in OZ fiction &picthers? I'll e…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Sep 5, 2013 to Superboy Questions AKA I Was Wondering #16

95 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Jimmm Kelly

"Considering all the different ways that Jamie got killed off in the "not-in-continui…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Sep 5, 2013 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

452 Dec 8, 2021
Reply by PowerBook Pete, the Mad Mod

"Thank you toall.   - PL"

PapaLouANowNow replied Aug 5, 2013 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

452 Dec 8, 2021

"...No vidos/DVDs/Internet posts , for 1 Plus they thought no doubt "It's for kids,th…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Aug 4, 2013 to What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

6491 47 minutes ago
Reply by Captain Comics

"A fewpics please? Yes,yepper,I know,not as the Doctor-Just,say,some contemorary-mode…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Aug 4, 2013 to Watch Doctor Who? Who me?

452 Dec 8, 2021

"...Thank you , but it kind of look like they don't do " subscriptions " - in the P…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Aug 2, 2013 to Subscriptions to comic books~

3 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by PapaLouANowNow

"...Is this new "about" book by Ron Goulart? He's a regular book-ABOUT writin' machin…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Aug 2, 2013 to Divas, Dames and Daredevils, Lost heroines of the golden age

23 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Mark S. Ogilvie

"I guess Columbus Day might be an example of a "no longer 'real'" holiday?????????…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Jun 29, 2013 to Isn't Anything closed on the 4th?

31 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by JohnD

"Did Churchilland FDR think it was????????? M<aybe they read funny books (E.g.,con…"

PapaLouANowNow replied Jun 19, 2013 to "MAN OF STEEL" (SPOILERS)

144 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Emerkeith Davyjack

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Captain Comics posted a video

Marvel Studios' Thor: Love and Thunder | Official Trailer

“Let me tell you the story of the space viking, Thor Odinson…”Watch the brand-new trailer for Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder and witness it only in t...
28 minutes ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"I remember that Fantastic Four #50 wraps up the Galactus part pretty quickly, and then it's on…"
47 minutes ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"Last night I reread "The Coming of Galactus" from a Marvel Treasury Edition from 1974; it…"
1 hour ago
Captain Comics replied to Wandering Sensei: Moderator Man's discussion What Comic Books Have You Read Today?
"More FCBD Blue TMNT FCBD 2022: THE ARMAGEDDON GAME (IDW): Current and past Teenage Mutant Ninja…"
2 hours ago
Lee Houston, Junior replied to Steve W's discussion A Cover a Day
"Here's a character I always thought Neal Adams should of drawn more of. (Image courtesy of the…"
2 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"A friend of mine misheard "tropical drink melting in your hand" in the Beach Boys'…"
3 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"There's a Neil Diamond song, "Forever In Blue Jeans" that I misheard as…"
3 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"As we near the end of the core four Milestone books, here's a look at what's left to…"
3 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod)'s discussion DC's Digital Backlist
"This week's DC backlist! Blood Syndicate 32: By DG Chichester and Denys Cowan &…"
3 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"Thanks, Jeff. I guess my feeling is, the passage of time will mean there'll be cognitive…"
4 hours ago
Rob Staeger (Grodd Mod) replied to The Baron's discussion HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE (SPOILERIFFIC!)
"As far as I can tell, you're right -- though I haven't read anywhere near the entirety of…"
4 hours ago
Captain Comics replied to Randy Jackson's discussion Misheard lyrics you prefer to the originak
"I always heard Creedence Clearwater Revival's "There's a bad moon on the rise"…"
4 hours ago

© 2022   Captain Comics, board content ©2013 Andrew Smith   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service